Who's been in a fight lately?

Gunm

Fights are never fucking fair, you just cant have a one on one these days....and even when you do the other guy is likely to pull a knife....... Im all for the mighty one punch to the other guys face and getting the fuck out of there.. cos i know if i cant floor the cunt hitting him my hardest once....then i dont wanna stand there and fight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fighting is rad in the right circumstances. One on one is fucking great, I love it. I box and train in a ghetto gym, but I was raised on bare knuckle fights since i was about 13. I only just recently, maybe 3 years ago, got into boxing (with gloves). That jump a bitch shit is lame. But I fucked 2 cats up at once, simply because if they got a glass jaw and a weak stomach, it doesn't really matter how many there are.

seldoon, lets hear that whoopin 2 cats story yo.

im a laid back, friendly kind of guy but im down to scrap if thats what it comes down to. a couple months ago i ran into some kids i had beef with at a wall. from the get-go they both said they had no beef and didnt want to fight, even gave me a beer and smoked me out. well bout 15 min later one of the kids pulls a blade on me and starts yellin n shit. his boy gets between us and takes the knife away, trying to resolve the situation. after the kid was bladeless i socked him in the face and we went at it for a while, very drunk-like. i got more shots in for sure, but he scored some good eye pops himself. its always rad showing up to work with black eyes.

The fight was pretty simple. To start with, I'm up at this little store where a bunch of niggas chill. This nigga I known for some years comes up to me and we talkin and shit, but he starts to get on my nerves, so I tell him to go on i'm chillin, but he wanna keep followin me round and shit. So I'm tellin this nigga to get from round me multiple times. So I jump in my Expedition I used to have to go, and he comes up to the window (the reason I said it was an Expedition, wasn't to stunt, but to give you an impression that his head was level with mine through the window) and is still talkin in my ear (i found out later he was on dope), so I turn and crack this nigga in the jaw, REAL hard, cuz im hot at this point. He falls to the ground instantly shakin and shit, I jump out and his boy come up to the side, lookin crazy, so I say 'you gon do somethin jitt?' (he was young) and he come up swingin wide (which is very typical in a street fight), I move half a step back, then move in fast bam! 1 to the stomach, he bends over out of breath, i step in push him back just enough for him to lift his head up (most people will, to be defensive) but not enough to knock him over, then I hit him with 1 solid short jab dead in the nose. He went back, tripped on something and stayed down. I don't think he was ready for all that. I actually ran into him (the young kid) a couple months later and he was real cool bout it (not that I gave a fuck either way).

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 2 2005, 05:10 PM

Ain't nothing wrong with veggie pizza, but yeah, that's what you get for walking around town with plugs in your ear. A college town, anyway.

shit man, but we're talking berkeley here......fools walk around there all the time looking all thugged out n gutter punk. but then again, the jocks only go up against people they don't think they'll catch aids from.

Anyways, an update....

got a new plug for my ear. the cut the lost plug made is all crusted and scabby now so it is healing. Thumb feels much better. My mom is going to fix my pants and my shoulder is still sore but getting better.

As for my friend, his face is slowly returning to normal.

But yeah, they were big guys. this guy was 6'3" easy and looked around 215. I'm 5'11" and 155. See the diff?

The strangest thing was when i was hitting this guy, he would say shit like. "naw dude, you gotta follow through!" and then i'd hit him, he stopped for a sec and said "Better!" and then that's when he wrestled me to the ground. He even complimented me for my fighting style after things cooled off.

Holy shit it was weird. Would have been even cooler had there been black guys cheering us on.....nyuk nyuk

The pizza was safe.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 28 2005, 04:55 PM

suprisingly, i scared a bunch of black guys in a club.. first fight i picked in a while. they didnt want non

i called them faggots pussies and threw my fists in the air.. i walkd up to the biggest one and asked where his homie was at..the one i wanted to pound and he didnt hesitate to tell me

You didn't do shit but talk to a bunch of pussies, they don't need a race to make your, ahem, story, good...

three weeks ago i had to fight this fuck cause his girl was threating to roll on my activities...he tried to tackle me and i stuck him in the temple then alll his homies jumped in and all i could do was stick my finger in his eye.he did not like this...even with all his fiends they still did'nt get one lick on me.....just a piece of advise when fighting don't tackle people it don't work...

if you really wanna fuck a nigga up do Muy Thai....i got a few homies who do that shit and one of em lives on 16th and mission, surenos central and he has funk with every scrap in the city... he has a 6-0 record fucking with up to 2 or 3 scraps at a time

granted scraps arent good fighters but one punch followed by a knee jab to the face will have a mutha fucka out

ive only been in 2 fights, one time some white dude rushed me outside a party and i went down..luckily i had some of my crazy russian homies there and we jumped his ass right after and threw him into a car and he skerted out, i still see him around and its squashed pretty much

the other time was when 3 scraps tried to rob me and my boy, so we brawled with them and after a few minutes they ran off, i straight up grabbed this scrap by his long hair and just railed on his face...i had a fat puff jacket on so most of his body shots didnt do shit...i got clocked good a few times though it was pretty fun

and yo LENS, if that pizza was FAT SLICE i woulda had your back too...them UCB fratboys are fucking punks....me and 4 homies almost got jumped by like 30 of them at the SAE house because we were running around breaking fire alarms and mirrors...that was a fun night

Originally posted by KING BLING+Mar 2 2005, 10:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Mar 2 2005, 10:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Feb 28 2005, 04:55 PM

suprisingly, i scared a bunch of black guys in a club.. first fight i picked in a while. they didnt want non

i called them faggots pussies and threw my fists in the air.. i walkd up to the biggest one and asked where his homie was at..the one i wanted to pound and he didnt hesitate to tell me

You didn't do shit but talk to a bunch of pussies, they don't need a race to make your, ahem, story, good...

[/b]

lol..sometimes i forget how much i enjoy your posts.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Mar 3 2005, 05:51 AM

and yo LENS, if that pizza was FAT SLICE i woulda had your back too...them UCB fratboys are fucking punks....me and 4 homies almost got jumped by like 30 of them at the SAE house because we were running around breaking fire alarms and mirrors...that was a fun night

Well, i can neither confirm nor deny it was Fat Slice.....lol

I'm mum on that one.

Update: my thumb is all better, got a new plug for my ear and my shoulder feels better again. mom is fixing my jeans for me when i go down to visit her this weekend.

PUNCHING NIGGAS IN THE FACE IS THE BEST FEELING. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HEAR THAT "POP!" AND MONEY FALLS DOWN. HIT EM WITH 4 BONUS SHOTS TO THE GRILL THEN THE KICK IN THE HEAD FINISHER. THEN YOU GET HYPE AND SAY "THIS NIGGA GOOD, Q, TAP THIS NIGGAS POCKETS." [JADAKISS]AHAA!!![\JADAKISS]

M E R O E S

CHINROCKA

saw a tall stocky russian girl beat the shit out of

some guy at the club a couple weeks back. I felt really bad for this guy........ He didnt fight back.

Whats the concensus on fighting a highly masculine women. defensive strategy, take it, run like hell, or fight her like a man?

Getting beat down by a woman dont look or sound too cool. Fighting and losing makes you look worse. Running makes you look like a punk. Running....getting caught....then beat down is deffinitly the worst case scenario.

Hey I wouldn't beat up a russian woman if there were any russian men around. you'd get hurt. and still, punching girls doesn't make you very popular, no matter if the chick is a crackhead or a hairy steroid fiend... in those situations one could use some peaceful judo moves where you just wrestle the opponent to a point they cant move or something. kick the feet so she falls down and run away

Damn, I think the guy you saw getting beat had some balls not fighting back and taking the pain and embarrassment. maybe he got one of his homegirls beat up the chick later...

whatever

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 2 2005, 04:06 PM

The strangest thing was when i was hitting this guy, he would say shit like. "naw dude, you gotta follow through!" and then i'd hit him, he stopped for a sec and said "Better!" and then that's when he wrestled me to the ground. He even complimented me for my fighting style after things cooled off.

that's hilarious

Last time I had a fight I was outside the pub and had all night been giving these boys shit (about 7-10 of them) for being rude to my girlfriend. I went for one boy in the pub and the bouncer grabbed me so I left it till we went outside.

I got outside one of the boys start giving me shit so i pushed him on his arse then some fella comes running up and knees me in the face. I fell over and got back up then he grappled me and kneed me right in the chest.

After this I had enuff of this cunt so I grabbed his hair and smacked him right in the face about 3 times. Then it got split up by old bill and bouncers. He had a bleeding nose and split lip I had a sore chest. So I fucked off and had a smoke.

After that fight I realised I needed to be a lot better at rucking. So now I do kickboxing and kung fu twice a week plus I train in the gym most days.

Saw that boy a week or so ago and he was like "no trouble mate i'm sorry"...wot a pussy.

That big blick matey smacking the fuck out of that guy in the pizza place was just a big cunt the other guy didn't even hit back. Plus the other people in there just stood around doing fuck all.

Not being funny but its prolly cause the matey was blick most white cunts are shook of them boys.

i've got a pretty good track record with fights mainly because i dont start them and only fight if im forced..moral highground

the last fight i was in was a couple of months ago and i was an all out brawl which ended with a few trips to the hospital. my part in it ended with me pinning a big guys head in a garden and punching untill i broke my pinky knuckle.

A few months before that my brother got jumped and i head stomped a kid so hard i spent the next day paranoid. there were reports that i was resposiple for my other friend being bottled but i dont think that was me

the moral is fights are pretty stupid and unless your in it for a damn good reason

Originally posted by droptheknife@Mar 4 2005, 06:28 PM

Last time I had a fight I was outside the pub and had all night been giving these boys shit (about 7-10 of them) for being rude to my girlfriend. I went for one boy in the pub and the bouncer grabbed me so I left it till we went outside.

I got outside one of the boys start giving me shit so i pushed him on his arse then some fella comes running up and knees me in the face. I fell over and got back up then he grappled me and kneed me right in the chest.

After this I had enuff of this cunt so I grabbed his hair and smacked him right in the face about 3 times. Then it got split up by old bill and bouncers. He had a bleeding nose and split lip I had a sore chest. So I fucked off and had a smoke.

After that fight I realised I needed to be a lot better at rucking. So now I do kickboxing and kung fu twice a week plus I train in the gym most days.

Saw that boy a week or so ago and he was like "no trouble mate i'm sorry"...wot a pussy.

That big blick matey smacking the fuck out of that guy in the pizza place was just a big cunt the other guy didn't even hit back. Plus the other people in there just stood around doing fuck all.

Not being funny but its prolly cause the matey was blick most white cunts are shook of them boys.

haha australian slang coming through

Originally posted by droptheknife+Mar 4 2005, 11:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (droptheknife - Mar 4 2005, 11:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dojafx@Mar 4 2005, 06:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-droptheknife@Mar 4 2005, 06:28 PM

in there just stood around doing fuck all.

this is why england is great

Care to expand on that?

[/b]

expressions like fuck all