Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW

CHICAGO'S VERY OWN "BADCREW"2005

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've been through chicago a few times and BAD crew is definitely up a hell of a alot on the north side, lots of etch tags and whatnot... BUT, you dudes are way too cocky, and your graffiti isnt that good to deserve your own crew thread. and one more thing, have some respect for the BAD crew from NY...hell, Sonic (BADcrew NY) has a train rolling in the beginning of Style Wars...please respect.

oh and dont blow up those metra spots!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

props to BAD crew. One of the few who actually stay rocking shit.

i bet you all these haters arent up 1/10 as much as the BADstars.

 

Dont hate the playaz... Hate the fame!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been seeing your shit everywhere pretty steady for quite some time.

that's not an easy feat in this city.

Keep doing your thing.

I gotta say too, that article is fuckin fresh.

That's gotta feel good to read that.

peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WISH EVERYONE THOUGHT YOUR WAY BUT THEY DONT...GUESS WELL JUST HAVE TO KEEP DOING ARE ART THANG YA KNOW...YEAH THAT ARTICLE WAS UNEXPECTED AND FUNNY...HOPE TO DO THAT SPOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE AGAIN... :king:

Originally posted by Spellbound@Nov 14 2005, 01:05 PM

Been seeing your shit everywhere pretty steady for quite some time.

that's not an easy feat in this city.

Keep doing your thing.

I gotta say too, that article is fuckin fresh.

That's gotta feel good to read that.

peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heres a history lesson for those who dont know...the real BAD crew...

 

BOYS ARE DOWN Inc.

BAD Inc. was formed by a writer from Far Rockaway, Queens named SONIC 002 and his friend INK 76. JOE 61 and INK 76 aka IY 189 were prolific members of BAD. BAD's initial efforts were on the As and CCs. BAD Inc. wasn't satisfied hitting locally so they expanded to Js, Ms, 2s and 5s. The peak period of activity for this crew was the late '70s and early '80s.

 

SONIC didn't let his geographic isolation impeade his development as an artist. In fact it worked to his benefit. Without the constant exposure to classic IRT works he developed a style uniquely his own. Folding letters with IND influence and enough energy and movement to hold their own on the IRT. A classic example of his work is seen in the Chalfant/Cooper classic Subway Art. His work along with JOE 61 can also be seen the film Style Wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Thomas Crown@Nov 21 2005, 07:25 PM

heres a history lesson for those who dont know...the real BAD crew...

 

BOYS ARE DOWN Inc.

BAD Inc. was formed by a writer from Far Rockaway, Queens named SONIC 002 and his friend INK 76. JOE 61 and INK 76 aka IY 189 were prolific members of BAD. BAD's initial efforts were on the As and CCs. BAD Inc. wasn't satisfied hitting locally so they expanded to Js, Ms, 2s and 5s. The peak period of activity for this crew was the late '70s and early '80s.

 

SONIC didn't let his geographic isolation impeade his development as an artist. In fact it worked to his benefit. Without the constant exposure to classic IRT works he developed a style uniquely his own. Folding letters with IND influence and enough energy and movement to hold their own on the IRT. A classic example of his work is seen in the Chalfant/Cooper classic Subway Art. His work along with JOE 61 can also be seen the film Style Wars.

word is bond, don't wanna sound like a hater but ther real BAD INC is from New York handz down they own the B the A and the D. Know u history kiddos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man... bad crew yall seem to get up so much that it doesnt matter what there style looks ike much props....Keep bombing the city....

 

 

 

~CAPO~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CHECK OUT WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING....THE ACEONEROCKBADBTBCREW THAT IS..

PICT0376.jpg

Originally posted by Capo.@Nov 25 2005, 04:52 PM

Man... bad crew yall seem to get up so much that it doesnt matter what there style looks ike much props....Keep bombing the city....

 

 

 

~CAPO~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you actually throw that up tonight? its snowin were i am like shit coming out an ass.....Bad doin yur thang....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE SEEK HARD HITTERS..NO BOMBERS WHO JUST STARTED...WE HIT HARD AND THATS HOW WE DO...NO TIME TO PLAY GAMES OR EMOTIONS DEALING WITH FAKE ASS BOMBERS..JUST "REAL HARD CORE BOMBERS"....IF YOU THINK U GOT WHAT IT TAKES..HIT ME UP AT ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@YAHOO.COM..NO ON IS GETTING PUT DOWN TILL NEXT YEAR THO....

Originally posted by Capo.@Nov 25 2005, 09:55 PM

god damn man...balls out i wouldnt dare go outside now...man how can i be down with BAD crew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No flakin and perpatratin over her southside green line is my home...prolly have herd or seen shit....Capo 4 life...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...