CHICAGO'S VERY OWN "BADCREW"2005

ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO U

Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW+Nov 25 2005, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW - Nov 25 2005, 09:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>CHECK OUT WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING....THE ACEONEROCKBADBTBCREW THAT IS..

PICT0376.jpg

<!--QuoteBegin-Capo.@Nov 25 2005, 04:52 PM

Man... bad crew yall seem to get up so much that it doesnt matter what there style looks ike much props....Keep bombing the city....

~CAPO~

[/b]

SO SINCE WHEN DID U GUYS START BITIN AOM......

I SEE U GUYS GRIP...HAHAHA WACK ASS HOES.

Originally posted by usillyfaggot+Dec 28 2005, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (usillyfaggot - Dec 28 2005, 03:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>SO U

Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Nov 25 2005, 09:30 PM

CHECK OUT WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING....THE ACEONEROCKBADBTBCREW THAT IS..

PICT0376.jpg

<!--QuoteBegin-Capo.@Nov 25 2005, 04:52 PM

Man... bad crew yall seem to get up so much that it doesnt matter what there style looks ike much props....Keep bombing the city....

~CAPO~

SO SINCE WHEN DID U GUYS START BITIN AOM......

I SEE U GUYS GRIP...HAHAHA WACK ASS HOES.

[/b]

SO WHAT DO YOU WRITE??????EXACTLY...BADCREWROCKSMOST...

usillyfaggot... Keep your stupid comparences to yourself... BAD crew is one of Chicagos most up crews... Not the biggest, not the most beautiful, but MORE... Thats what BAD crew is all about... Why dont you say something positive, rather than create hate on a keyboard... What nikkas type on the computer is what they would'nt say in your face... Dope flicks BAD keep up the good work...

Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW+Nov 26 2005, 12:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW - Nov 26 2005, 12:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>WE SEEK HARD HITTERS..NO BOMBERS WHO JUST STARTED...WE HIT HARD AND THATS HOW WE DO...NO TIME TO PLAY GAMES OR EMOTIONS DEALING WITH FAKE ASS BOMBERS..JUST "REAL HARD CORE BOMBERS"....IF YOU THINK U GOT WHAT IT TAKES..HIT ME UP AT ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@YAHOO.COM..NO ON IS GETTING PUT DOWN TILL NEXT YEAR THO....
Originally posted by Capo.@Nov 25 2005, 09:55 PM

god damn man...balls out i wouldnt dare go outside now...man how can i be down with BAD crew

[/b]

THIS CAPO GUY WOULD FIT RIGHT IN IN YOUR CREW !~!!!!

HAHAHAH... :haha: :haha: :haha:

<!--QuoteBegin-Capo.@Dec 26 2005, 09:09 PM

dsc007923gs.jpg

dsc007930uw.jpg

dsc007976ej.jpg

bordome kills.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...