Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW

CHICAGO'S VERY OWN "BADCREW"2005

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IN EL DESTRITO FEDERAL...ITS WRECKED AND ITS SO EASY.....YUP U GET CAUGHT GIVE THE POLICE 20 BUCKS AND THEY LET YOU GO...HOW EASY CAN THAT BE..AND THATS IN THE WORST SITUATION...

Originally posted by Rif21+Mar 7 2005, 03:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rif21 - Mar 7 2005, 03:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL....soundz funny MexiCo is GettinG invaded as We SpeaK, Wat BomBerz Ya'll GoT down there it has to be pretty easy to bomb down there mexican copz are dumb and get brived easily, when i go fdown there its awesome cops be on that "give me ten or 20 buk's an we str8" ...LOl

where in mexico are they at ICE :burn:

Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Mar 6 2005, 09:39 AM

THANKS HOMIE....AND MORE TO COME...MEXICO GETTING INVADED AS WE SPEAK.... :king:  :king:  :king: <!--QuoteBegin-Rif21@Mar 5 2005, 02:07 AM

good flikz...peace.

[/b]

INVADED...WE GPOT SOME KATE DOWN THERE...AND LOONY,SHY,ETC DOWN THERE...CANT SAY TO MUCH...YUP U CAN SKAM THEM NIGGAZ WITH LIKE 20 BUCKS...GETTER THEN GOING TO JAIL.....I FORGTO WHERE THEY TOLD ME THEY WHERE GOING... :yuck:

Originally posted by Rif21+Mar 7 2005, 03:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rif21 - Mar 7 2005, 03:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL....soundz funny MexiCo is GettinG invaded as We SpeaK, Wat BomBerz Ya'll GoT down there it has to be pretty easy to bomb down there mexican copz are dumb and get brived easily, when i go fdown there its awesome cops be on that "give me ten or 20 buk's an we str8" ...LOl

where in mexico are they at ICE :burn:

Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Mar 6 2005, 09:39 AM

THANKS HOMIE....AND MORE TO COME...MEXICO GETTING INVADED AS WE SPEAK.... :king:  :king:  :king: <!--QuoteBegin-Rif21@Mar 5 2005, 02:07 AM

good flikz...peace.

[/b]

true im one atWe EducatE Lowlife Loserz school :king:

Originally posted by madHipHop@Mar 9 2005, 08:08 AM

....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^......

damn you need to stay in school, and work on then grammer skills....

Are u guys serious about this thread. I hate to tell u guys but u aint no 3acrew or tatscru or even Dc5!!! Those are the crews that should be relished!!!!!!! have u heard of the real bad crew? Now they should have their own thread, but whatever, cant hate uz for tryin....................whomp whomp whomp

Originally posted by sillysiphilis+Mar 1 2005, 02:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sillysiphilis - Mar 1 2005, 02:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-la verdad puto@Feb 28 2005, 01:51 PM

HAHA EMBARISSING!!!!!!!YOU DREAM YOU COULD GET UP LIKE BAD...... BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU CANT!

ALL YOU FAGGOT ASS HATERS DONT KNOW SHIT

YES SOME ELITEIST BITCHES COULD SAY THIS STLYEZ ARE HURTING BUT IF YOU COME TO CHICAGO YOU ARE GOING TO SEE MAD BAD CREW SHIT THESE GUYS GET DOWN ON THE HARDCORE FOR REEL

HARDCORE BOMBERS........ BAD DOESNT GIVE A FUCK THATS HOW THEY GET DOWN PURE DESTRUCTION NOT SOME FAG ASS ART SHIT OR PUSSY LEGAL WALLS

JUST PURE VANDALSIM

IF YOU GET STOPPED BY COPS FOR GRAFF THEY ALWAYS BE LIKE "WHO IS BAD, ARE YOU BAD" AND SHIT

PROPS TO BAD CREW FUCK ALL THESE GRAFF PUNDITS WHO ARE TOYS THAT DONT EVEN HAVE A REP.

PEACE TO ACE, MAGE, LOONY........ STAY UP

Wow-If there is such a thing as verbal defication, you have illustrated it perfectly...

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...................THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT!

Originally posted by smackdown123@Apr 7 2005, 11:16 AM

this thread is horrible .....................bad crew is wack please delete this thread

Nobody wants to hear your gripes. Go paint, I don't know who you are, I don't really care too, but if you are so good you should be out getting up more than BAD.

Props, you all do quite a bit of stuff.

Originally posted by skate4d@Mar 8 2005, 05:57 PM

if any one need to get down and durty with bad go to *ace work's at the *driver .

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I HOPE YOU EAT SHIT.

THIS GUY IS SERIOUS.....SNITCHES ARE THE WORST......BOMB AND DESTROY......THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT TRACKSTAND :king:

Originally posted by trackstand+Apr 8 2005, 06:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Apr 8 2005, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skate4d@Mar 8 2005, 05:57 PM

no.

I HOPE YOU EAT SHIT.

[/b]

post flicks, lay off the shit talk.

Handle this garbage in person.

the only writer that i see up from bad is loony. and its mostly tags i think i caught a fill or 2 in some hidden ass spot. how bout u post new flix....if there is anything new. cause everything u posted has aready been posted in the chitown thread like a year ago.

ice

SR (: