Life is difficult, why is this..?

shameless self promotion

I know its long..so bear with me..thanks..

Why does life have to be so difficult? Why do girls have to be bitches...i think i have had the worst week of my whole life...pretty much the girl whom i love with all my heart (for three years) and soul (the same)told me tonight on the phone that she doesnt want to see me. I couldnt say anything...mean while in the background i can hear some fucking guy asking her if she was done, and when i asked her about it she just blew me off, and started saying it was her housemates boyfriend, but her, and she cant lie for shit..and i asked her agian, and she said for me to leave her alone...such bs...i dont know what to do with myself...this girl was my life..she was the one i was goin to marry...i havent even kissed anyone but my mom and her for over three years, i have showed her nothing but love, and have tried my hardest to be everything...i just dont know why this is happening..also im failing half of my classes, i have seriously been working my ass off on all of them...im goin to be thrown out of school this semester if i dont pass them, but i have gone to every help session under the sun for them and still nothing...i have two large ass exams tomarrow, both of which are goin to be hard as shit and i have done nothing since fri night execpt study, and get on this everyonce and awhile..and i still dont know what im doing...i would much rather just drop out than fail...im thankful that my parents have the money to send me to school, and this will only piss them off more if im kicked out, i know alot of peeps dont get it that good, they have to work hard for tuition, so pretty much instead i have worked hard at classes. Shits just fucking nuts now, i dont know what to do with myself, where im goin or want to be with now that im alone...its just all fucked up...i know someone here has been there, and i seriously need some advice..I dont want any smart ass coments or shit like that, its not fucking welcomed by me, and right now, i seriously would hunt any fucker down and hang their ass with a fucking hanger and cut every fucking piece of skin off them...shits just fucked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know how it is man... ive laid awake in bed so many nights knowing that my girl was out with someone else, or atleast fearing that she was. it fucking sucks. it makes your stomach turn... theres not much someone can say in a time like this, other than 'thats how life goes.' as trite as it sounds, its really the truth. life just gives you fucked up shit to deal with soemtimes, but i swear, if you handle it as it comes, it'll ultimatly make you a much stronger person... and if this is your first break up (which is how it sounds) then rest assured, this wont be the only time you deal with it. it'll get worse as you get older and failure becomes more damaging.

do like i do man, just fall in love with unaproachable symbols of purity. since you can never have them, they can never leave you. blissfull ignorance.

it seems painful, but from my experience the best way to end a long term relationship is a clean break, sever all ties, move on. either that or get back together. dont let her try some best friends bullshit with you. thats just what they want is to keep you around just in case, and don't play the fool. plus it's like picking at the scabs of the wound. if she's still part of your life in any way, u can't get over her. throw away the pictures, throw away the cards she sent, throw away all that shit. change your phone number. if she has another dude there in the background then the hell with her. she's the one in the wrong and if i were you, i would stand my ground and not put up with that. i had to lose a girl after 4 years because i wouldn't put up with that kind of b.s., it felt pretty shitty at first, but as time passes i realized that my life without her isn't half bad and then i was free to pursue better girls for me. the hard truth of love is "nothing helps you get over the last one better than the next one."

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i know how it is man... ive laid awake in bed so many nights knowing that my girl was out with someone else, or at least fearing that she was. it fucking sucks. it makes your stomach turn...

:( :(

I know the feeling. My girl just got back into town after a trip to NYC with one of my boys.....

I think everyone hits a low at some point in their life, where it seems like nothing could possibly be worse, and all you wanna do is just sit in your room and cry listening to the same sad song over and over and over and over. All you can in situations like that is really just wait it out.. hang in there, do what ya gotta do to survive, and just give yourself time. It helps if you try to be positive, even if you can't about the break up, finding other things that make you happy like maybe comfort from your family can help put things into perspective. Eventually, you'll find acceptance with what happened. and seeking's right, when it's all over and done with, you'll be a stronger person.

And about school, why don't you check into getting tutored? If you're trying your best and you still can't do it, then you need some help. Some people just learn slower than others.. At least talk to your teachers, let them know that you need some new study methods cuz yours aren't working.. see if there's any extra credit assignments you can do to boost your grade.

thanks for the advice boys...and by the way tow up, i go to this math lab on campus almost everyother day yo..i think it might be my teacher in that class though, she is really vauge on what she wants on the tests, i have tried talkin to her, but she really doesnt explain anything, and i usually get aggrivated and want to punch her in the grill. Maybe its just a shitty semester, i know my boy had one last year..and oh yeah, ever notice how you never dream of your woman that much until shit like this happens..its wierd..

girls are good for punching and thats about it. Nah, I'm playin, but seriously, girls have issues. Bottom line. Now try to find out why they have issues. This is something that pretty much my whole crew has been dealing with so we've talked about it a lot. Girls are always trying to get the attention of guys. They go out wearing their hoed out clothes so that guys will notice them. They say they like to look good for themselves, but its about being accepted by guys. I'm not trying to be egocentric, but think about it, society tells them they have to be validated by a man. They can't exist without a man. I mean, this is a generalization and of course there are the exceptions, but really when it comes down to it, it is our fault. We want to see sexy women and we treat them like objects; like shit, so they act that way. They use those things to attract us, but they're trying to attract more than just one guy so we end up getting hurt in the end. This topic is way to deep to really get into here, no one is going to want to read everything I have to say.

damn you sound really sad and i know the feeling...but this happens to both sexes...

the truth remains that only time will heal the wounds of love...and it feels like forever...but don't feel jaded forever and don't lump all girls into a category then diss'em...you will be fine and you will kiss others, the sooner the better

i have dropped out of school over a break up...but you have time to pick your grades up and talk to your teachers soon

my breakup tip is to listen to sappy fuckin music and lock yourself in your room for a few days if needed and cry...it works for me like miles davis and the grateful dead "like a steam locomotive rollin down the track, he's gone he's gone and nothings gonna bring him back...he's gone"

Archived