MK3

blahblahblah

just got mortal kombat 3 off ebay for super nintendo....and i dont remember this shit being so fucking hard...took me 28 credits to beat Shao Kahn...what the fuck is that?...and if anyone else has it and actually still has no life so they have time to play, do you notice a glitch where Lou Kang flies off the screen when he does the flying kick?...shit sucks...if youre looking for a new religion....join Eventualism...email me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by inkjunkie34

yeah man i totally agree with you. It's like, my JV coach made me run laps today and i went out and bought like 60 EMO albums and now life sucks. I just ate the best cookie last night! Once i charged through a barn and came out with a full stomach; it was soooo 1999. [/b]

i know where youre comin from man...until then, bottoms up!...and dude...how can you think mortal kombat 3 isnt dope?...youre nuts!

i played MK3 for sega genesis when i was in 8th grade or 9th grade or something sad like that. then i grew up and realized that it was much more fun being a jackyl. i beat it a few times. i only remember beating it with sub zero. because i just kept freezing shao kahn's stupid fuckin' ass and giving him a big ol' uppercut until he fell off the platform and gave me the game credits. it was really rewarding. by the way, if i can find my MK3 supercode book, i'll give it to you sometime. i might have thrown it out in a fleeting moment of garage rock rage. i heard american football is sooooooooooooooooo good.

Guest wakassOATH

mk2 for super nes was super easy you could just crouch down and upper cut them and they couldent do shit

i had it on game gear too, i used to beat it everyday shit was so easy (abd i suck at vedio games)

FINISH HIM

I'm a mass murderer in MK. kids at the arcades hated me because I always took all their money. I remember when I was little I got punched in the back of my head by some 20/21 year old redneck because I unleashed a hour long slaughter on him.

blahblah email me suckafish

Archived