OH NO! I Ruined CHRISTMAS!

Lush

Today was clean up day in my apartment. I was cleaning up around the coffee table, and found a folded debit receipt, so I unfolded it to see if it was one of mine. At the bottom there was the writing "Dep. on wild things set" , and I read it out loud, but it hadn't sunk in yet. So I looked at him, and asked what it was. He looked at me with so many different expression on his face, mostly shock, embarrassment, and suprise. I found it pretty funny.

It turns out that the poor boy had put a deposit down on the where the wild things are toys for me for my birthday/christmas. there's 6, so he said he was going to just give me one or two for my birthday then tell me how hard it is to find them, then suprise me with the rest over christmas. So that's how I ruined christmas.

Now lets all share good stories about how we've ruined wonderful suprises.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I still believed in Santa Clauss.

I found the Playmobile castle hidden under their bed.

Stopped believing in Santa Clauss.

has nothing to do with Xmas but deals with ruined gift giving

once i got this flavor ass button up...planet earth i believe...anyway upon pulling it out of the bag i remark to my girlfriend

"i love the fabric on this shirt....its so much nicer than those shitty gap button ups ive been wearing"

sssoooo....can anyone guess what she got me for my birthday???

yeah....

two of em....

oh...an once i thanked my mom for a gift "santa" got me right in front of my little brother...that one went over like a fart in church as well

One year i got really wasted on x-mas eve and was to hung over to open girfts the next morning......so i try to get up at 7 AM and i was puking when MOMS KICKS IN THE BATHROOM DOOR CRYING and says "YOU FAT FUCK YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS".............BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

that doesn't happen any more xxx

Guest serpent of the light

shit g. if i got a playmobile castle i would have been far happier w/ it than believing in santa clause

xxx303

I might have posted this on here before.. I can't remember. but anyway, here goes.

My parents sent me and my brother out to my grandpa's house all day a few weeks before christmas when I was 11 and he was about 13. We were conviced it was because they wanted to wrap up our christmas gifts. My aunt came over to my grandpas house later on in the day and was getting ready to go downtown to do some shopping so she said she could drop us off at our house to save my parents a trip. So she dropped us off and we snuck inside through the basement window in hopes of catching a peak at whatever they were wrapping, and they'd never know. We could hear them up in their bedroom rustling shit around. So we snuck upstairs and started looking through their keyhole trying to see what they were wrapping. We even got a glass to try to hear inside because we thought they might make mention of whatever it was they were wrapping. I was trying to see in the keyhole and my brother was trying to listen. All the sudden my Mom lets out this shrill as fuck moan, and it became really clear that the rustling around wasn't gift wrap, it was the god damn bed. They were totally doing it!! and me and my brother were listening and trying to spy in on them!! :spent: I've never felt so disgusting in all of my life. We took off running downstairs and didn't say anything to anyone for DAYS. Christmas was ruined forever.

Another thing that was cool that my parents always did, was tell me what everyone else is getting for christmas....so when it came time to actually open presents, pretty much everyone knew what everyone else got except for the person receiving the present. And that kinda took some of the surprise out of it, but at the same time made it a little interesting, ya know, to anticipate what someones facial expression is when they open the 8 pack of BVDs. "Yes, underwear, I've been waiting all year."

I bought my ex-girlfriend the bottle of perfume she wanted for her birthday (expensive shit for a little flava). Then we broke up so I went over to her house, put the shit on her bed with a really mean note and bounced. She cried and cried and cried. It was hot.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

I might have posted this on here before.. I can't remember. but anyway, here goes.

My parents sent me and my brother out to my grandpa's house all day a few weeks before christmas when I was 11 and he was about 13. We were conviced it was because they wanted to wrap up our christmas gifts. My aunt came over to my grandpas house later on in the day and was getting ready to go downtown to do some shopping so she said she could drop us off at our house to save my parents a trip. So she dropped us off and we snuck inside through the basement window in hopes of catching a peak at whatever they were wrapping, and they'd never know. We could hear them up in their bedroom rustling shit around. So we snuck upstairs and started looking through their keyhole trying to see what they were wrapping. We even got a glass to try to hear inside because we thought they might make mention of whatever it was they were wrapping. I was trying to see in the keyhole and my brother was trying to listen. All the sudden my Mom lets out this shrill as fuck moan, and it became really clear that the rustling around wasn't gift wrap, it was the god damn bed. They were totally doing it!! and me and my brother were listening and trying to spy in on them!! :spent: I've never felt so disgusting in all of my life. We took off running downstairs and didn't say anything to anyone for DAYS. Christmas was ruined forever.

THAT IS THE BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!I'm crying laughing

yo one year when I was like 10 I got a Boglin(rember those?) and my aunt and her fam lived in the same building right.So my lil cuz who was deathly afraid of Boglins came running down to or apartment to show us what Sanata had got for her.So I opened the door for her with my boglin in hand and threw like a jab..........HIT HER IN THE FACE and she started to jet for the stairs......she fell down the stairs and cracked her head.I got the beating of a life time and ruined everyones christmas(my dad laughed but then kicked my ass)..............I've ruined many a christmas in my day due drinking and bening a shit head.

One year I had this extravegant plan with my lady friend, Well she 86'd me like two weeks before christmas. You never expect this especially when she was your bitch for the past year. So everything I bought her was redirected to her friends, Particularly one who was bangin. So I go out on Christmas eve and head to the mall for moms gift. "Never ever buy your moms gift last" And I ran into my ex who had several bags from stores Ishop at. Well christmas morning comes and I get rudely awaken by this exgirlfriend of mine in some seriously sexy clothing. We do are thing. She gives me like 400$ worth of gifts. The shit I had set up for her is on its way to her girlfriends house via the homie. Needless to say her friend was happy with the gifts, I never got laid by this girl again. Now I feel like the grinch.

Archived