When your Girl has Your back

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girl has always had my back when it comes to graffiti. in the past, she took me to spots or waited while i hit a spot. a couple of times the cops got too close for her comfort and i decided not to bring her on any more illegal missions. she likes graffiti in general and will always tell me when she sees stuff. she knows whats what for the most part. she likes watching me paint and hop fences and that kind of stuff. it hasnt been uncommon to get hordes of paint as gifts as well.

you know what the ideal girlfriend does she is p[art of doing your graff she cooks she's always there you know what to do with her whenever and she doesn't complain about anything and sex any time you want it!!

wait i think i just described my hand ........ damn.

• 2 weeks later...
Having a girlfriend that is into graffiti as much as you are is a pretty rare thing. At worst they see it as an idiotic pastime that brings nothing but grief. At best they dig it but only to pander to your sensitive side so that you'll turn around and treat them better/buy'em shit, etc...

But then again, there are some of us that have dated girls before that came along with you on your bombing/racking missions, watched you sketch and maybe even developed their own handstyle and throwie with time.

So tell us about your gf / chick reader. Some of your adventures together, did she ever follow you into the shitty underworld of graffiti, get up herself, etc ?

As for me, all mine ever did was mock and talk shit. She came along with me on a mission or two but was plainly bored even when it was just to take photos. Fuck....oh well.

oh well m8 some gurlz r like dat mi gurls into graff shes getting good so i put her in mi graff cru cbd anywayz im off bye

safe rome

cbd

lmd

my girls not too down. she likes graffiti and shit, but she gets pissed off when i leave the house at like 1 in the morning and dont come back till 4 cus she stays up the entire time. she pulls the "youd rather be out in the dangerous ass city painting shit instead of sleeping with me" bullshit

my girls not too down. she likes graffiti and shit' date=' but she gets pissed off when i leave the house at like 1 in the morning and dont come back till 4 cus she stays up the entire time. she pulls the "youd rather be out in the dangerous ass city painting shit instead of sleeping with me" bullshit[/quote']

i hate that shit its like you really wanna say yeah i would reather b out painting but you know that you would get your ass kicked... but on the other hand you need some pussy in your life as well these delemers are fucking homo its like trying to choose between the chicken chips or the plain just so hard

• 2 months later...

;) wow alot of ur gurlie stories...lol well im barely coming up in graff but i wasnt influenced by my boy...we somehow met each other...he paints too so its pretty dope that we have this huge factor in common...we both love graffiti and i suppose we're both good at what we do.peace

haha i told my gf after like 5 months of dating and she thought it was so interesting and stuff and im so glad she appreciates it, i told her that too, cuz its who i am and she smiles and supports it.i think it would be dope if she just got up with something simple. like a lil character. i would fucking love it.

yeah same here

i told my girl and she likes it...

if someone leave us hanging at a spot she'll come an dpick us all up

she's great at drawing graffiti.. but she's just too scared to go paint.. and embarassed cuz she thinks she will look bad in front of others

my girl went with me on a couple missions a long time ago. she was near/in the car a stones toss away. one with the ghetto bird hovering above and another where a cop came through the parking lot where she parked and slowed down but ended up leaving. i quit taking her, didnt want her to end up in trouble because of me. oddly enough, both were drainage ditches visible to the street/freeway.

i used to date a chick writer....she was pretty good too...but she was cheating on her writer boyfriend with me, then we we dated, she cheated on me with another writer, then when i dropped her, she cheated on him too, then she got sent away and now she's dating a guy in the military. girls are dumb

• 8 months later...

Ive been with my girl for almost a year and a half and shes always been into the fact that i write. Shes a painter an ill artist so she appreciates the artistic side of graf but HATES if i mention that i racked something and that shit pisses her off but i usually just dont say anything. Also yells at me when im drivin her whip and fuckin tryin to check out a piece at the same time. ONE TIME right i took her with me and my boy to a chill spot we would always hit up, and of course we got robbed at gunpoint by some fuckin faggot ass punks who better hope they never roll through that spot again. anyways all they got was her phone and i was ready to jump the fuck out of them if they went near her but i got so mad. i NEVER shouldve let her talk me into bringing her but it was always such a chill spot. Murphys law i guess. Now a days i cant tell her about heat i catch because i got bagged once and she pulls that be careful and you're better than that shit. I just wish sometimes shed understand you can check out of writin but you can never leave you know.