When your Girl has Your back

Gunm

Alright. I got back with my Girl. Lastnight we went out got some drinks and afterward i decided to throw something up. First off its a real rough neighborhood. I dont even like driving through this particular part of town however I found a particularly nice wall. Im almost done and a Ford Escape u turns and is pointed dirrectly at me. I run for my car. My girl picks me up and tears ass down the street. The guy starts chasing us about 7 blocks down she slows up and this monster of a guy emerges and runs up to the car asking why you painting for. She talked my way out of a huge ass beating. He got back in his car and left.

I thought she was crazy for stopping. I thought i was about to get shot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xdontsleepx@Sep 23 2005, 03:11 PM

has any one had a gf that got into graff and then cross your shit out. after you broke up or paints over it? that would be pretty funny and pretty shitty.it should be a sitcom on fox.

i've had an xgf that went around town slashing some of my work but she didnt write. Then i heard from her friend that some dude in a truck chased her because she was doing graffiti. I never heard from her since

..stupid bitch, that should teach her a lesson or two

i've had a gf who wrote "i love" next to my tags and throw-ups. She didnt do it alot, just one or two throw-ups and a dozen of tags. Talk about getting pussy-whiped. LOL! hahahahahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

my last girl was art as hell, so she'd indulge the sensitivity of the trades or some shit. she started liking it when i did a peice for her birthday, then even came on a couple missions with me. the best apparently was she had the best sex of her life that night so it was the shit, what now bitches!

• 2 weeks later...

what a great thread...my girl deff sits there while i sketch and ocasionally will grab a few prisma colors and work on her own little throwy sketches. Funny quick story....her and i and a bunch of friends were chillen outside this bar Downtown Buffalo, neatless to say not sober...when shes like " let me see that marker in your pocket" and runs away with it, sneaking all around main street wasted tagging shit in the shadows..that was the extent of her writting. But she doesnt compain at all when i go out, just a " I love you and be careful" what a great 4 year relationship.

Originally posted by _nightcrawler+Sep 23 2005, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (_nightcrawler - Sep 23 2005, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-xdontsleepx@Sep 23 2005, 03:11 PM

has any one had a gf that got into graff and then cross your shit out. after you broke up or paints over it? that would be pretty funny and pretty shitty.it should be a sitcom on fox.

i've had an xgf that went around town slashing some of my work but she didnt write. Then i heard from her friend that some dude in a truck chased her because she was doing graffiti. I never heard from her since

..stupid bitch, that should teach her a lesson or two

i've had a gf who wrote "i love" next to my tags and throw-ups. She didnt do it alot, just one or two throw-ups and a dozen of tags. Talk about getting pussy-whiped. LOL! hahahahahahaha!

[/b]

ok last night i was at a party. Went to bomb up the neighbourhood with a couple of chicks. came back to the party and i look at the ally way near her house...and i saw hearts over my throwies. the birthday girl did this...fucking bitch, she was drunk as hell though. Its kinda funny but i got pretty pissed off. Ill try get pics for all you cunts. hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Meth_bomb@Nov 17 2005, 01:37 PM

what a great thread...my girl deff sits there while i sketch and ocasionally will grab a few prisma colors and work on her own little throwy sketches. Funny quick story....her and i and a bunch of friends were chillen outside this bar Downtown Buffalo, neatless to say not sober...when shes like " let me see that marker in your pocket" and runs away with it, sneaking all around main street wasted tagging shit in the shadows..that was the extent of her writting. But she doesnt compain at all when i go out, just a " I love you and be careful" what a great 4 year relationship.

i got caught bombing one night cause of a homies girl we got rolled on then they question me the girl and my homie all our stories chek out so i get to go free then he takes the bitch aside and i get my id and start walking away then the pig tells me HEY GET BACK HERE the fucking hoe told on both of us......

figures...BITCH :hatred: :hatred:

she was a slut though a fucking bother to be around too fucking homiehopper :yuck:

yo, get this.

my ex used to write, but nothing good at all, just tagging shit, toying spots up, I just thought it was dope that she was into the same shit I was, she used to love chilling with me when I was painting on the rooftop of her apartment building.

So, I was chasing a girl from bushwick for a long time, and I used to bus down from boston to go hang out with her, worst crush I've ever had in my entire life. SO this smoking little asian broad I'm with somehow uses her super asian lie sensing skills and questions me about being interested in anyone else, and I'm like, uhhhhhhhhh.

so anyway, she ends up cutting things off, too bad, the sex was fucking amazing, and I actually liked chilling with her.

So, I guess after I helped her work on all her outlines and throwies and hands and shit, I guess she still kept tagging shit after we broke up, and next thing I know she's down with this toy ass crew, and I guess she's telling everyone in it that she chills with how I broke her heart and shit like that, and all this shit about why I'm an asshole. Next thing I know, I'm getting lined by like 3 fucking toys in this same crew that she's supposedly down with.

I was fucking pissed, I aint got time for toy ass highschool fropouts writing on shit with whiteout pens, or whatever the fuck shit they barely rack, I was so fucking pissed.

It hasn't happened in a while, but that shit fuckign burns me up. I got a real fucking job, and a real fuckign life, I don't got time to go around crossing out all these kids that don't do shit but bum money and wander the streets.

shit.

• 1 month later...

for all the girls on 12oz its cool that your write, but for the girls tha dont write they dont understand it at all until you show them what graff is. i saw earlier on in the thread about a guys saying until his girlfriends saw what more it was she thought it was just scribbling on the wall. thats the most truth you could put in here. i agree to it becase my g/f now had no clue and then when i started showing her some real shit she was blown away.

aah, cool thread.

my highschool girl was so chill with it. she used to let us leeve all my equipment there, scetches and all. keep my paint in her bag when we went out, and accualy wouldent mind walking home so i could bomb a little.

was the coots. she loved the "passion" of graf. how obsessed graffers are by graf so to say.

since that one. had mostly girls saying "rararara blablabla" its no good for you, its no good for the people. its ugly, its cool. its in, its silly its useless, "whos that?" "whats that?" oh yeah i know that. some old yadda that they say. not realy against it. but not going

"yeah baby go paint something, dont stay home with me. but when you come home... make sure u wake me up when u get in to bed" haha. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiffff

one atm is a sweetie. not encourageing it though. just meh about it.

you do that. and she will do her thing if im goin out wit the lads painting.

man i need sleep.

what a rant.

oh yeah, and the graffiti - sex thang here in melbs is fucking crazy...

me: "yeah i do graffiti"

girl: "omg omg are you serious, like thats sooooo cool"

me: "wanna see my texta?..." haha i amuse me.

girl: "ok"

*in the sack*

Originally posted by _nightcrawler@Nov 19 2005, 06:44 PM

ok last night i was at a party. Went to bomb up the neighbourhood with a couple of chicks. came back to the party and i look at the ally way near her house...and i saw hearts over my throwies. the birthday girl did this...fucking bitch, she was drunk as hell though. Its kinda funny but i got pretty pissed off. Ill try get pics for all you cunts. hahahaha

DUDE WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE PICTURES YOU PROMISED IM TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT FROM YOU FIRST THE ANAL RINGS AND NOW THIS??!?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!?! SOME DUMBFUCK FROM AROUND THE WAY?! NAW FUCK THAT, FUCK THAT IN THE ASS HOMIE AND GIVE IT HERPES. YA HEARD??! YOU AINT ACCOUNTABLE FOR SHIT, HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE NOW THAT YOUR RUINED MINE! MY HEART FUCKING HURTS IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. DAMNIT ID WISH SO MUCH HURT ON YOU BUT YOURE SO DAMN CUTE.

my ex was interested in it, but not to the point of taking it on herself, i was 17 and she was 18 so she could buy me all the paint I wanted. FOr valentines day I did her name on a humangous piece of plywood, only to find out 5 hours later she was cheating on me... But she insisted on keeping it so ya :p

Originally posted by sneak+Feb 24 2005, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Feb 24 2005, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 24 2005, 11:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Feb 25 2005, 05:58 AM

at that point you take revenge for all the boring things you are forced to do...ahem, shopping.

your girlfriend makes you go shopping with her?? haha, pussywhipped

hhaha, shopping was an example.

im talking about all the shit-i-wish-you-werent-asking-me-to-do-this-with-you type deal.

you know, meeting the gay, bitchy, wanksta mates....

going to those shit films you knew were wack but were forced to watch...

etc etc

[/b]

you sound pritty whipped...like you expect to be and think you have to be...sucks...