When your Girl has Your back

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SYN, definitely a pimp, i wish i was with a woman a few years older than me.

There was this girl i liked that i got into graff a bit. too bad i already had a gf at the time, grr. but we used to bomb highways together, and always had a fun time doing it. a great experience to paint with girls. that can get into it.

an old girlfriend came tracks with me a few times, she used to put markers in her bag for me n all.

girl im seein now thinks its cool but she aint really interested, graff is what me an my mates do cause we enjoy it, i think when im with some gash i should have better things to chat about

Thinking about it having a girl whos down for graff is not a bad idea, she doesnt have to bomb just maybe look out. I remember when i was 8 i was on the bus and this guy and girl were in the back the girl was reading a newspaper and pulls it up so that it covers her boy and when she put it back down there was this huge drippy griffin tag in the back. Ill never forget that.

my ex didn't like it. me having to bounce at 130 in the morning out of her bed at her crib to go bombing. she always told me to be careful, commenting on how im gonna go to jail if i don't stop.

on the other hand when i'd piece and show her flicks she was hella down. the art aspect of it she liked i guess, but the vandalism she didn't.

Originally posted by D_Berkowitz@Mar 3 2005, 10:18 PM

my ex didn't like it. me having to bounce at 130 in the morning out of her bed at her crib to go bombing. she always told me to be careful, commenting on how im gonna go to jail if i don't stop.

on the other hand when i'd piece and show her flicks she was hella down. the art aspect of it she liked i guess, but the vandalism she didn't.

Hell yes, i think you summed it up really well. I think most gf's are down for the artistic aspect but really are against the whole illegality and vandalistic aspect of it.

My ex used to get drunk and if she saw me getting up, she'd insist on doing something too like drawing some goofy ass thing next to my handstyle.

I dunno, i thought it was cute

I met my gf while i was painting , she was comming to the wall with her friend to paint herself . She colours sketches , paints canvases , colours stickers, go take flicks etc all the time . She comes with me to paint pieces and on bombing missions , i dont let her come to the yards but she wants to come all the time . buys me paint and steals shit for me to use , She basically rules .

I guess im lucky compared to what i read in this thread.

my ex used to be behind me when i drew and sketched and shit, but as soon as I touched a sticker or went out with a makrer or some paint she nearly flipped. same routine every time. it would start off with her seeming mad and not wanting to talk about it. then it would be the same ole debate about ownership/respect of property. she wasn't fucked up about what i was doing but had a bad feeling about our apparent difference in values, and my disrespect for people, which happened to not permeate into any other aspect of my life, but was still a problem. so yeah over time it created a surprisingly big rift in our relationship and was prolly one of the reasons we broke up. stupid shit. next time i get serious with a girl i'm either not telling her i do graf or i'm making sure she won't give a fuck before hand.

my gf has been out on a couple of chill missions, she has bought me graff books and stuff, she used to be a bill poster, i wanna get her back into it, whenever she is away somewhere else, she takes flicks of all the graff she sees, i am so fucking grateful to have met a woman like her. aah...

Girls have been known to break down and roll over on their man and freinds when they get caught bombin.

This happened to a couple freinds of mine. They had the bitch so scared that she was gonna go to jail that she put names to tags and everything.

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Mar 7 2005, 10:18 AM

not me, i think my girl hates cops as much as you do SF... :haha:  :five-o: haha... and thats saying something.... its always fuckin pigs this or fuck them cops that.... :haha:

Well then if that's the case, you're lucky you snagged her before I found her! ;)

My girl thinks its pretty cool what I do, she isnt really involved and doesnt stress out too much.....but then she is not really that deeply involved... she has been painting with me and is very handy to have around when bombing (you know them middle of the day reaches where you make out your kissing cuddling, but really you are looking over her shoulder getting up!)....... I have been out with a girl who propper hated it though... and its hard not to talk about it because its a big part of my life..........

On another thought, I hate the 'graffiti groupie' type of girls who want to be friends with all your crew and sit there and try and get involved...

Originally posted by hopeizm@Mar 8 2005, 10:05 AM

On another thought, I hate the 'graffiti groupie' type of girls who want to be friends with all your crew and sit there and try and get involved...

agreed, i know a chick like this, she aint my girl, but everytime she comes around shes talking about how she needs to get up on some "mad paints to go bombing" and everyone just laughs. but some of the homies thinks she looks good i guess cause she fucked like 4 or 5 of the crew. slut.

i'm sorry, as much as i love my girl i wouldn't let her write with me, just for the sake of we could brake up and all hell would brake loose and before you know it your getting arrested. my girlfriends thinks it's cool, but gets pissed when i wouuld go out. i would hear:

"your fuckin stupid"

"you should grow up"

"your gonna get arrested"

blah blah blah... anyway yeah. she gives me more grief than my mom does about graffiti... my mom would just say:

"if you get arrested, don't call me... i'll leave you in there"

Not only can your girl start dropping dimes on people, but if she knows what you write and you do something to piss her off. She can go to the cops to snitch you out. Happened to me, i broke up with my girl because she was a stupid bitch and within a month i was woken up by cops with a search warrant at my house, and guess whos testimony led to the warrant being signed? So if youre one of these "all-city" types, im not saying i was, be careful around women.

What's up everyone, I just joined this shit. My boyfriend knows I write but he doesn't like it. He just kind of ignores it. The first couple times he found out I was going out and painting, he gave me shit about it cause he didn't want me to get caught, but now he's just kind of "whatever."

Originally posted by postmodernism@Mar 14 2005, 12:56 AM

It sucks to think about it. Past relationships can be hard to overcome. Especailly when you didnt want them to end

Your right there mate but its gonna happen again trust me.

My bird used to hate me writing I would leave her at my house and go do some tracks. I regret it a bit now cos i should have spent more time with her. But if your girl cant appreciate it and graff is very big part of your life then she ain't the one for you.

:love2:

Originally posted by Boar103@Mar 13 2005, 06:04 PM

blah blah blah... anyway yeah. she gives me more grief than my mom does about graffiti... my mom would just say:

"if you get arrested, don't call me... i'll leave you in there"

I told my mom about painting some trains one time and she said, "I want to go paint with you sometime before I'm too old." Then she started sketching some stuff out. It was hilarious.