FUCK A CYCLOPS!

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by effyoo@Feb 24 2005, 01:44 AM

^^ do the mutations that survive into adulthood end up reproducing with normal offspring?

it's pretty rare, i've only actually seen the one that didn't survive and i'd talked to a PhD about it, she had told me that it happens rarely but sometimes some survive long enough to develop into adult fish. since there aren't many of these fish swimming around, i'd be inclined to think that they do not pass it on, but i'll have to ask around.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Feb 23 2005, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Feb 23 2005, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>imagine if the child died and only the head stayed alive blinking and smiling for 72 years

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Feb 23 2005, 11:51 PM

no, they produce mountain lions and powerdrills.

Both of these quotes are golden.

yo, tonight i watched a show on chernobyl (who amusingly enough, half of you probably know nothing about)...talk about some FUCKED UP babies. holy shit. fucking brains outside the skull, tumors the size of the kids whole body. shit was naaaasty.

in other news, low rise jeans on girls are the best things ever.