how u get 2 ur spot

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

take my private jet to my private island to board my yacht, take the yacht to port where i then board my helicopter located on my yacht, i then, using the latest night vision technology coupled with an array of radio monitoring equipment determine the best location from which to parachute without being noticed, once on the ground i proceed to rendevous with my highly trained staff of ex-secret service who set up posts around the peramiter and maintain radio contact at all times...i then catch a tag, steal a bike and go home...can you tell im bored...can you tell i think this is a stupid topic? regardless of what i think though everyone needs to learn so i will offer you this link...contains a lot of good information about staying low key that you probably wouldnt think of....

www.doyouwant2cds.com

i just in my room all day tagging my desk.

i hate to be a dick, but you cant really clutter the board with stuff like this. if you cant figure out how to get someplace, we're going to be of no help to you. how do you get to the bathroom when you have to piss?

Archived