Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IVO AKM KILLERZ

CURRENT GRAFF MAGS AROUND THE WORLD!!!

GARAGE 8 - SPECIAL EDITION

A special edition, half normal Garage and half the (Hand)Style Guide, a deep focus on some of the best worldwide artists devoted to the roughest side of graffiti, tags and throw ups.

Present and past, Europe and America, style and bombing in 100 pages. In this issue you will find American graffiti writers as Ghost from NYC and Josè Parlà, known as Ease form Inkheads; the street art section with Vasko from Chile and Herbert Baglione from Brasil; an eye on VTS crew from Vancuver, Canada.

The exhibition section is well represented by the touring Scandinavian WOW gallery. The photography section is devoted to Roger Gastman (USA) and Silvio Magaglio (France). As usual you can find a lot of painted trains and walls, too.

You can check a small preview HERE

GARAGE MAGAZINE 8 OUT NOW!!

garage8.jpg.b6dd6b324f53797870918b8cf963aea4.jpg

Originally posted by format_C@Jun 15 2005, 06:14 PM

GARAGE 8 - SPECIAL EDITION

A special edition, half normal Garage and half the (Hand)Style Guide, a deep focus on some of the best worldwide artists devoted to the roughest side of graffiti, tags and throw ups.

Present and past, Europe and America, style and bombing in 100 pages. In this issue you will find American graffiti writers as Ghost from NYC and Josè Parlà, known as Ease form Inkheads; the street art section with Vasko from Chile and Herbert Baglione from Brasil; an eye on VTS crew from Vancuver, Canada.

The exhibition section is well represented by the touring Scandinavian WOW gallery. The photography section is devoted to Roger Gastman (USA) and Silvio Magaglio (France). As usual you can find a lot of painted trains and walls, too.

You can check a small preview HERE

is there an artical or an interwiew with GHOST or just photos?

thanks

GHOST ROCKS!

GARAGE MAGAZINE 8 OUT NOW!!

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ@Aug 4 2005, 12:12 AM

MR. ABC, WHY HAS THIS THREAD BEEN REMOVED FROM THE STICKY LIST, HAS IT LOST ITS 'STICKYNESS' LIKE NOT ENOUGH GLUE OR DO YOU JUST THINK ITS A TOY TOPIC???

don't look at me, i didn't even realise

LOCHNESS THE MAGAZINE

Coming straight out of Trenton New Jersey is not just another graffiti magazine, but a zine truly dedicated to the art and its culture.

LochNess the Magazine's first issue will be on shelves and distributed online as well as in shops in the US and hopefully Canada as well in the upcoming month.

As all good magazines should feature, the city that popularize graffiti, NYC, excluzive bombing photos from all around the 5 boroughs.

As well as an amazing special on Baltimore frieghts with trains hit by Kems, Coupe, Dark, Rath, and Zephry and a host of Baltimore's hottest writers.

Last but certainly not least, an interview with one of the dopest writers around straight our of the "Down Under," Australia. Never before seen flixs of the one and only Sofles will be displayed in full color in the first issue. Make sure to cop your copy when LochNess drops.

Any questions, concerns, comments please leave them here or contact me through PMs. If you would like to contribute, writing articles providing photos or to inquire for booking LochNess through a website or in a shop contact me at lochnessproductions@gmail.com

I will be keeping this thread updated with previews of the host of pictures and other features to be displayed in Lochness.

Cons, (Co-Editor)

bmf1copy6yr.jpg

Baltimore Frieghts...Preview 8/14

nycproductioncopy8er.jpg

NYC Section...Preview 8/14

soflered8ks1ld.jpg

Sofles...Preview 8/14

DOES ANYONE HAVE EMAIL CONTACTS FOR THE FOLLOWING NEW MAGAZINES?

ROUND 1 - MUNICH

round1.jpg

ITALY'S MOST WANTED - ITALY

italysmostwanted.jpg

SICK BUSINESS - BUDAPEST

2-f7mal8tb.jpg

MOVING SHADOWS - GERMANY

2-l0qpd9ee.jpg

GRAFF IT - ITALY

2-k1lrw8ye.jpg

RAZHIA - SWISS

2-s8kds0pm.jpg

VANDAL ART - GREECE

2-i0lya3fc.jpg

VIERKANT - GERMANY

6E6F2E324800.jpg

YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS!

anyone know when the new clout is due out? i have a 4 issue subscription and havent gotten one in about 6 months now..

-> WANTED # 1.8 (MADRID)

-> GET UP # 2 (COPENHAGEN)

-> KAZE # 10 (TOKYO)

-> UNDERGROUND PRODUCTIONS # 31 - 31 DOUBLE ISSUE (STOCKHOLM)

ALL THESE ARE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

ORDER RIOT MAGAZINE ISSUE ONE!

<form target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but22.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">

<input type="hidden" name="add" value="1">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart">

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="riotmag@nicekidnice.com">

<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Riot Magazine Issue One">

<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="5.30">

<input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">

<input type="hidden" name="bn" value="PP-ShopCartBF">

</form>

adiccion- i think its a mexican mag. Good stuff. a bit short though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now