Handstyles

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AverotS85+Jun 16 2005, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AverotS85 - Jun 16 2005, 11:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jun 15 2005, 12:23 PM

i'd be burning the shit out of that wall too if i had that marker...damn...that chisel is so clean AND it's drippy...mmmmmm

kab_writing_2.jpg

that is just ridiculous!

:loopy2:

[/b]

not takin away from dude, but it looks like he paintin this, looks like hes got paint in his hand, while his other hand(right) is holding the utensil.

bump for kad/agua

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Jun 25 2005, 11:35 AM

not takin away from dude, but it looks like he paintin this, looks like hes got paint in his hand, while his other hand(right) is holding the utensil.

bump for kad/agua

i see agua clear but then in that one flick phunk posted, looks like dude wrote 'adism' or asism, clearly jocking kads style

yo batman

thats ast-ism bol got skillz

alot of philly writers have that look to their tags

im not sure if he's actually from philly but to his credit thats just the style of philly hand

which he does pretty well

as far as the ism thing goes kad was not the first to put that to his name

thats also just kind of a philly thing, its like paying homage

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jun 25 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jun 25 2005, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-batman@Jun 25 2005, 05:06 PM

looks like dude wrote 'adism' or asism, clearly jocking kads style

everyone in philly writes ISM or SKE or DOE after their name, its like a normal suffix here

[/b]

no shit

i wasn't saying he was biting because of the ism, i was saying he was biting because of the style of the hand, it's pretty obvious heads have been writing ism, ske, doe, one and all that for a long time in philly now (I live in philly), i'm not that blind...

and I just couldn't read the AST part, I made the comment because someone thought it was a kad hand when it clearly isn't...

if he is paying homage then cool but put that hand next to an actual kad flow and AST "which he does pretty well" <- is not true...

i gues sif youre not from philly those hands could look the same but if your from philly, no one would ever be like "damn that looks like kad" the A is not an a kad ever uses..and the Ss are like almost newyork-y S that kad would never rock

but anyway, bump for cracksmokas flicks (except that one of mine in the tunnels....ugg)....that last kadism faidism (must be biting kad! lol) and end is a banger!!!!

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jun 25 2005, 08:45 PM

i gues sif youre not from philly those hands could look the same but if your from philly, no one would ever be like "damn that looks like kad"  the A is not an a kad ever uses..and the Ss are like almost newyork-y S that kad would never rock

but anyway, bump for cracksmokas flicks (except that one of mine in the tunnels....ugg)....that last kadism faidism (must be biting kad! lol) and end is a banger!!!!

i never said it looked like kad, i made the comment because someone else said it did (bump agua/kad) <- to which I thought they meant that AST flick, if that someone else was like yeah props to AST or if I didn't miss the kad flick I wouldn't have said anything...

and also maybe the dude isn't trying to jock his style and it just came across that he was to me when I first glanced at it, either way it doesn't matter it's all pretty pointless to debate about what type of A kad uses or what S's kad rocks... it was all just my two cents