Handstyles

Hermdog

im super critical of tag styles, the continuity and flow, the proper placement, location for a given style etc...

and i am also biased being from philly, REAL biased...

but DAVER from b-more is just awesome.... all around, i think he has my favorite non-philly hand ever....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use mops. And I don't even know if I have any flicks of anyone elses cause most Philly heads don't realy fuck with mops. I do like them though, I just think that if you're gonna use a drippy messy mop you should just do basic simple letters and not try to get all intricate cause the fat drips are just gonna fuck it all up. Also drippy or not I just don't like any of those frisco tags you posted. I'm sure that of all the writers in SF there has got to be somebody with a half descent hand.

Post them!

Disclaimer---> I aint trying to sound like MR Hand Master 2005, cause I aint. I'm just sayin.

Originally posted by EUROne@Mar 1 2005, 05:33 AM

I have the feeling you just hate Frisco scene for some reason?? :clown2: \

I like all the one I posted allready.

Hope others like it.

CIAO

Um, NO!

I have never been there, so why would I have anything against it. I just don't feel the SF hands posted. (Other than the Agua, who happens to be from Philly) No flow or handstyle involved that's all. Nothing personal against anybody, I just don't think they're worthy of being posted on a "handstyle thread".

Not just them, there's alot of crap posted up in here. I'm just saying that if it's a "handstyle" thread then it should only have the good shit in here. That's all. Don't get it twisted.

And like I said I aint even no hand master anyways. Just stating my opinion.