n e dj's here

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

'become one' with the scratch... visualize the cut as it evolves from the stylus to the xfader and from the xfader to the speakers... harness the flow.. feel it.. drink from the everlasting cup of turntablism and bask in the eternal warmth known as "the scratch"...

fr re shhh / hhhs er rf

scratchin.. what what is it ?

PS - Just got my two click flares dialled on the weekend.. true. true

:king:

idimmulies.jpg

instead of insulting this picture i want to point out how fascinating subcultures are in case no one else has thought of it. look at this. ravers, goths, skaters, graffit artists, thugs, nerds, emo kids, metalheads, hardcore kids, country people, candy people, sports fans, clubbers, potheads, pill poppers, herion addicts, drunks, bums, rich yuppies, middle class folk, mods, snobs, maybe im getting off topic here but theres so many kids of people out there (as far as labeling goes...ehh i hate labling) but its so interesting how all these different people live. what they favor and all this. its very interesting. tah tah.

Guest --zeSto--

alien head for the ravers!!

It's funny how quick we poke fun at them... It's soo easy.

(note: none of those kids are jungleists)

I used to spin.. DJ 12step (get it? 12step like the alchoholic turntable recovery program for scratch junkies)

Re: yeah, homeboy in the tribal shirt is pretty funny...

Originally posted by boogie hands

but check out mr. one to many pills in the background.....id say more but i think the face explains it.....man, i need to start going to raves again....

http://www.ravertoys.com/photo_album/photos/all_out_sunshine/images/AOS1_jpg.jpg'>

it looks like hes wearing a fucking tarp for pants.

Archived