I.S.K.>BOSTON.1

thynk_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy, the first piece (which I don't like at all) reminds me of a (soft, formless) EMIT or EAST, including the big fade + crackling energy for a fill (which both of those dudes rocked.) The second one reminds me of GES pieces from like two/ three years ago (the shape, the way the letters are crowded and the overblown serifs) and the last piece (which I really hate) reminds me of that spikey style CAYPER does, except it doesn't have the funk that CAYPER brings to the table.

I didn't say bite, by the way. If I meant that y'all were biters I would've said exactly that and presented evidence. I said it was deravitive and I definitely believe that.

Guest whiteybulger

Ok here we go again....evade this evade that ,blah blah blah.....I love all of this attention really, but look. I have tried to explain to too many people the situation of my name and I guess it hasn't sunken in yet......Oh well .....there are more than one graffiti names being used guys.....ever heard of the Ewoks....anypoop I would hope for most writers to be past that name game...having the strong opinions and know everything attitudes that they have....Stop worrying about where I live....discretion is supposed to the idea on this site...But I would rather tell people who I am so that I can be responsible for my actions, as opposed to being anonymous to save myself from regreting running my big mouth....And whats with the politics, why are some people more concerned with the writers life than their art....If you are saying something negative about my art then thats cool..your opinion will be noted but to say...I don't like that guy he looks funny, or stinks like petchoile (pet-chu-lee) is stupid and has nothing to do with graffiti....maybe if you said "Hey that Shapes guy has A nice H but if you tilt the bottom to the left than it would look even sicker"...or "that guy shouldn't have used a white outer shell"then I would say "thats a helpful person, but if you are blatenly being negative then you are shitting on the whole thing....but its rediculous reading the comments made about me and other people who just want to paint...I know this may not change anyones mind about graff...or the name I write.......but After meeting alot of the kids and finding out what alot of the people who post often and negatively write, I can only smile cause if you really liked this graffiti thing you would be more intrested in in your color scheme and letter style than a caps lock button.....well I've just written a novel here so I'll end it, I don't know ISK, but I felt I should defend them regaurdless, they are talented...And may do something someday may influence you....give people some time...any other comments that anyone cares to make about me should be done in the third rail through email or through AIM..... my name is evadeson (evade5 as in the fifth evade)

:( Let me wip my tears...

You want people to post who they are on this board? WHY?

Ok Let me speak at least for myself right now! I'm not going to post my tag on this board or any other board. Dont worry most people know who everyone is....if you dont know there must be a reason! A lot of people on this board know what I write even the people that run this board.

One thing I must say and this is just for Boston only! People have it too easy! Lets see...They think of a name. rack some paint(do kids even rack in Boston?). Or Buy some paint with daddy's credit card. Run down to your local mag spot and buy some graff mags to bite from. then run around DownTown Boston and put up a few tags up in safe walking areas. Paint Legal Walls. And run around thinking they are Kings...... What's so hard about that?

Try doing that shit way back..no no no not when Alert and Ryze started to paint....thats not Old School....I'm talking about way back! Back when you had to have Balls to paint....Back when you needed attitude just to stay in the game...Back when you had to watch your back bombing....Back when the words LEGAL WALL was never heard....Back when if someone talked shit they meant it and they would beef or get beat down..... Back when Boston was ill.

I know times have changed...... But kids should get some fucking balls and deal with people talking shit about you...online and offline.

Your going to get people that have your name in other parts around the world.....people are going to say something when your not that good. People most likely will call you a toy. SO FUCKING WHAT! Get a fucking grip.

Graffiti has politics and there is no way around it..sorry! and yes Graffifi is all about the letters hell I would rather see a one - two color fill with some banging letters then to see some wack ass letters with 25 colors with some two headed fucking Alien with a gun next to it.

Ok time to go to sleep....I'm out...

PEACE!

whatajerk

A: i agree that there is no reason to post your name on the board(i dont write ogr)

B: maybe we have it easy in boston, i dont know. but personaly i dont have tags running in dot or egelston is because i dont have any reason to go there.

i dont think there are any kings in boston. not active writers atleast.

i just realized that i dont have a point...

im drunk and want to respond to something.

Originally posted by whiteybulger

Ok here we go again....evade this evade that ,blah blah blah.....I love all of this attention really, but look. I have tried to explain to too many people the situation of my name and I guess it hasn't sunken in yet......Oh well .....there are more than one graffiti names being used guys.....ever heard of the Ewoks....anypoop I would hope for most writers to be past that name game...having the strong opinions and know everything attitudes that they have....Stop worrying about where I live....discretion is supposed to the idea on this site...But I would rather tell people who I am so that I can be responsible for my actions, as opposed to being anonymous to save myself from regreting running my big mouth....And whats with the politics, why are some people more concerned with the writers life than their art....If you are saying something negative about my art then thats cool..your opinion will be noted but to say...I don't like that guy he looks funny, or stinks like petchoile (pet-chu-lee) is stupid and has nothing to do with graffiti....maybe if you said "Hey that Shapes guy has A nice H but if you tilt the bottom to the left than it would look even sicker"...or "that guy shouldn't have used a white outer shell"then I would say "thats a helpful person, but if you are blatenly being negative then you are shitting on the whole thing....but its rediculous reading the comments made about me and other people who just want to paint...I know this may not change anyones mind about graff...or the name I write.......but After meeting alot of the kids and finding out what alot of the people who post often and negatively write, I can only smile cause if you really liked this graffiti thing you would be more intrested in in your color scheme and letter style than a caps lock button.....well I've just written a novel here so I'll end it, I don't know ISK, but I felt I should defend them regaurdless, they are talented...And may do something someday may influence you....give people some time...any other comments that anyone cares to make about me should be done in the third rail through email or through AIM..... my name is evadeson (evade5 as in the fifth evade)

>violin plays<

Fucking deal with it. Boo hoo, life is so hard.

I rack paint all the time its a part of graff in my prospective. I mean only for bombing not racking 25 cans to do a production thats just rediculs...It is also not work getting arested for stealing cans then you have graff charges and shoplifting...O well....

Mr...DUEONE :beat: :mexican:

NERDS

you all have too much time on your hands...just shut up and paint.

and give these heads a fuckin break... your pullin shit out of your arse. i'm sure i could say your pices look like someone elses too...and that last one looks nothing like a cayper piece. totally different letter structure.

Originally posted by #@$!*&!_u2

you all have too much time on your hands...just shut up and paint.

and give these heads a fuckin break... your pullin shit out of your arse. i'm sure i could say your pices look like someone elses too...and that last one looks nothing like a cayper piece. totally different letter structure.

Too much time? I'm not writing novels over here. All I'm doing is giving my reaction to this production and the "kings" thing. My original reaction, immediately upon seeing it were "wow, that's typical" and "kings? of what exactly? How come I've never seen any of them up before?"

As for that last piece, of course it has a totally different letter structure. That's because it has no letter structure. It's just a big mess of bars with spikes sticking out of them. And it was the spikes that reminded me of CAYPER.

Whatever, you ISK kids can tell yourselves whatever you want to hear. My opinion is out there, people can do with it what they want.

right now i like much of boston is cracking up in my seat.

i have felt the same rain before but it kept me going. i still get shit. and this isnt a feel better isk post this is a getover it isk post.

and as for talking shit on what a jerk and mad buddah. not a very good idea.

considering if what a jerk is who i think it is... i have heard the you arent up you havent hit blue hill ave quote come straight out of his mouth. not that all this hasnt been said but i have to open my big fucking mouth.

jobeone.

ps jet you have talked shit online you silly kid. how can you say you havent. you called ansiq a fag and me a fag. well considering i definately dont like ass sex i think ansiq doesnt either... you are just being foolish... come up with something original to talk shit about like my color schemes never work because i dont understand the first thing about the color wheel. or my handstyle sucks because i look at vault and rate too much. cmon a fag thats a little eighth grade. and chill wit da eboniks dawg you is as white as i be.

Boxcar.....

"considering if what a jerk is who i think it is... i have heard the you arent up you havent hit blue hill ave quote come straight out of his mouth. not that all this hasnt been said but i have to open my big fucking mouth."

--Can you say that agian please? I dont understand it? Are you saying that I'm not up on BlueHill Ave? or someone else? If it's me your talking about.... I grew up right down the street from BlueHill Ave and I still have old tags running on the street...BUt let me know what you meant....

Peace

what a jerk.

a certain writer years ago told me that you arent up in boston if you arent up on blue hill. i was big headed then saying i was up alot outside of a club he looks at me and says what do you write... then hes like you are around but you arent up. you need something other then back bay you need blue hill ave to be up.

if thats you then you know it, you taught me sandiego handstyle in a dark club etcetcetc.

jobe.

Guest caboose kid

ISK

YIKES IF THATS THE WALL IM THINKING OF IN NC!!! I GOT BACK TO BACK FLIX OF WHEN IT WAS ILLEGAL. OHAUS??MOVE???ABOVE???

Boston still makes me laugh... that and pooping!!!

No big mystery here dooder. I just wanted to say that I havn't laughed this much at a message board in a long time..funny,funny,funny shit. Hell, I don't even mess with this internet shit. Oh peace to doodoolove and the brothersoffudge...

hmmmmmmmmm...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

Too much time? I'm not writing novels over here. All I'm doing is giving my reaction to this production and the "kings" thing. My original reaction, immediately upon seeing it were "wow, that's typical" and "kings? of what exactly? How come I've never seen any of them up before?"

As for that last piece, of course it has a totally different letter structure. That's because it has no letter structure. It's just a big mess of bars with spikes sticking out of them. And it was the spikes that reminded me of CAYPER.

Whatever, you ISK kids can tell yourselves whatever you want to hear. My opinion is out there, people can do with it what they want.

No letter structure? I doubt it, I've been doing this long enough to be able to tell whether one of my pieces has structure or not. Kids? Hardly. And King is not my title, it's my ambition)))>>>>>>>>>>(51)

"I've been doing this long enough to be able to tell whether one of my pieces has structure or not. Kids? Hardly. "

How long? 2 whole years? oh wait your old school... must be 3 years.

The way I look at it is this... If you dont like people talking shit about you stuff dont post it. better yet if you have that much of a problem that someone here didn't like your stuff then dont paint on a wall. if not people will see it and people will give there 2cents if you like it or not.... why do you even care what people think of you stuff....really? Dont get mad! Just take it for what it is.... FUCK if you worry about what people say your going to live a very unhappy life...

Re: hmmmmmmmmm...

Originally posted by Stone Bonah

No letter structure? I doubt it, I've been doing this long enough to be able to tell whether one of my pieces has structure or not. Kids? Hardly. And King is not my title, it's my ambition)))>>>>>>>>>>(51)

Stop, you look like a clown. Like Emmit Kelley with a bigass nose and some oversized shoes. CTP. Clown Town Posse. That piece looks like some linguine on acid. Totally random style, like playing darts blindfolded.

Sure, I'm drunk...

typos, typos, typos, I reall am a little drunk

Yes, I think by now we can safely say ISK are not the kings of boston. Nor are they the kings of Infuental style (did I spell that right?). However, I will give them a moderate amount of respect because they do go out and bomb... and they are not too proud to paint with people who aren't in last months scribble or what ever shitty ass graf mag that comes out. (I would like to take this time to lodge a legitimate grivence about some people, who just paint legal walls and freights, who tour the countryside, and send flixs into every mag known to man, who act all chill when they see you and talK about how you should gEt together, but when you call theM up, they seem to think they are way too good For your ass that was chIllin with them a few years back before they blew the fuck up. WhateVer! Piss mE the fuck off!!!!!!) I take away 5 graff points and give it to ISK, giving them , well 10 points, but it's better then nothing.

Oh and Mr.51, you should just kill the subject because it's a loosing battle, take the little fame you got and go home. (Trust me, it takes a long time to get any respect in this game... and you have yet to pay alot of dues!)

BOSTON TROOPER? Who the fuck?

BLTROOPER...

Anyone useing the name BOSTON TROOPER should seriously reconsider.

If you aint down with BLT then you shouldnt claim to be down with BLT.

BOSTONS LEGENDARY TEAM

Member's of BLT for many year's now have refered to themselve's as BLTROOPERS.

So unless your:

HARE

MELO

ONCH

TARGET

RELM

VAULT

SICK

TEK

MES

SEAZ

EXAKTO (Yes he is makeing a comeback). LOL

Well you know the deal..

Nuff said? I believe so.

Do your thing, but like Billy Joel said.

"You can speak your mind, but not on my time"..

"They said you should be like Biz Mark and pick some boogers with your finger, no but ill be like RSO and keep one in the chamber"..

BLTORTURE.

Archived