I.S.K.>BOSTON.1

thynk_one

Guest JET1add

hey i wasnt even trying to be old school

you cant take this website too serious and im never

gonna diss any1 over this website and i havent

ever its kinda phat that you can have these crazy arguements

i'll post some flicks now thats what this shits for i guess...............

but if any1 rags me i will cross you out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, your gonna get beat up.

the best part, is you talk all this shit, then when fools start getting serious, you become a shook little bitch... man, i shoulda quit banning you long ago, its much funnier to watch you get your dumb ass into trouble.

Guest JET1add
Originally posted by seeking innocence

the best part, is you talk all this shit, then when fools start getting serious, you become a shook little bitch... man, i shoulda quit banning you long ago, its much funnier to watch you get your dumb ass into trouble.

hahaha naw ansiq your a fag just know that

Guest KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL wishes to adress the fact that this is gay. also, mud buddah and whatajerk arent to be trifled with. its been done before by better writers and people got knocked out.

other than that.

THE KING OF HELL hates younger kids. mostly.

absolute humor.

the funny thing is this, JET, from the photos that you have posted over the time youve been here on the boards, you are apparently a fan of whatajerk. youve posted his shit before. multiple times i think.

this shit is just like def comedy jam without the white people jokes.

MUNE FLOE BSB FH TRANSCEND

this shit is fucking ridculous.

im not saying jet is right in coming on an internet message board and talking shit and i dont know the history around all this shit, or who any of you are, but i can say its all strait up gay. What ive seen in boston (more specifically on this board) since i got here is this. It doesnt matter who you are or what your skills are if your not down with the 'crew' then you get hated on. I can see jet getting hated on for talking all this shit but in a distorted obscure way i understand why hes doing it.

Why cant you let people do their thing....if you dont like it, i dont give a fuck who you are you shouldnt diss it in this sureal internet world, you know where the walls are right... If you have respect from other writers why even come on the internet and talk all this shit. More so the moderaters should be doing nothing but banning people and closing posts, not participating in the shit they should be moderating (this site is basically a business right, youll make loot off this shit???). If youll are kings then act like it. Youd never see seen or sento or setup or rime or cycle or any of the fx cru or any sick NY heads come on the internet and talk shit like this. go to tagpage and laugh at all the toys straight up talking shit...youll be laughing at yourself.

Yes isk wrote in their prodo. influential style kings. Are they kings, no. Do they know that, yes. If you dont like the wall do sicker shit over it, if you just getting your rocks off because you know that you can talk shit on the internet then phuck you.

Whoever said this is a small city is right. I feel like im stuck in the middle of the burbs not in the 2nd largest city in the northeast. Fuck this shit. Everyone needs to grow up...seeking....whatajerk....jetone....everyone.

MakeYourMark....

Your right! But you have to look at it the same way as I am...It's the internet! it's funny! At least for me I had nothing to do at work yesturday so I had fun with this thread! thats all....as for Take it to the walls......your right! I have no problem taking it to the walls with anyone that wants to.

Peace

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by MakeYourMark

(this site is basically a business right, youll make loot off this shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAA>.....

This site makes no money. In fact, it is paid for ENTIRELY by Raven, who provides this board as a service to the writing community...

MAKE YOUR MARK

YO make you are mosdef right this all started over so stupid little crew name its not like JET crashed a plane in to a building or anything... But u know your peace with Siren under the spot i showed u after i meat u at the legal wall well some homo through paint all over the colt above you and it ran down through just to give u a heads up... well back to class and god Stopo theJET bashing...

Mr...DUEONE :king:mexican:

Originally posted by cryinfreeman

look im saying first off i cant be banned.

second i hate the fact that the kids who live in the city let that shit fall

off like that and yo kid you wanna get people, lemme get ahold of my man wombat or my man broken egos who knocked out vault in the alley

and your still scared to say what you write so nada respect

peace JET1 ADD BFS @frametown.com

wait wait wait wait.... who knocked out who in the what now?.....

ha... you are delusional

Guest whiteybulger
Originally posted by whatajerk

Dont you get it.... If you have to tell people where to find someones tags then they are not up that much...."Yo go down Newbury Strret take a right turn onto Exeter Street, take your first right into the alley...walk 50 feet turn left bark like a dog act like a graffiti writer and if you look real hard you will find my tag!

Who fucking cares....I bet you write Shape....right?

Nope I don't write shapes, I write evade and I only mentioned those specific areas because they're commonly visited by writers.....But anyway, I think that boston needs more piecers, any asshole can do a throw....or tag ...or sticker, given they got the balls.....But these kids are really trying to do more than the average streets..so get over it...props to ISK, and the rest of boston making the effort in 2001.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by whiteybulger

any asshole can do a throw....or tag ...or sticker, given they got the balls.

THE LAW finds you guilty of being clueless...He hereby sentences you to come back when you've done 2,000 more tags and 500 more throwups and report for a probationary hearing.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL agrees with catharsis. EVADE is a pretty well established DC/FRISCO writer.

Obviously not who I was thinking of then. Who I was thinking of will bug me for the rest of the day.

Me putting my foot in my mouth aside, it's still a lame attitude. I mean "

any asshole can do a throw....or tag ...or sticker, given they got the balls?" Just phyisically doing it might just be a question of balls, but doing it with style? That's not easy, if it was more than a handful of kids would be doing it. Tossing that aspect aside (in reference to Boston of all places) for some hand-me-down 3A/ATT- style production is silly to me.

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: oops part 2

Originally posted by mud_buddha

A little bird just told me that there is a fake evade in Boston and, he is, in fact, pretty lame. So I'm not hallucinating. Yay!

THE KING OF HELL would like to reming mud_buddah that, just because there is a fake evade in boston, doesnt mean he isnt hallucinating. you are pretty old dude. ;)

IIIIIIIIIISKKKKKKKK

Yo Mud Buddha,

We don't take hand me downs.Derivative? I don't know man, I'm gonna have to disagree witcha. Could you maybe site specific aspects of the prodo that we allegedly bit from 3A/ATT/Cayper(?) because I'm not seein it)))>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(51)

Archived