I.S.K.>BOSTON.1

thynk_one

Originally posted by whiteybulger

Shapes is up....mostly tags....take a walk around the big area with the people and the prudential and the hancock, copley and hines convention in that big city of Boston....shit while your at it why not enjoy A huge slice o' death from Little Stevies Pizza.....I'm sure on your journey, you will see many a shapes tags.

Dont you get it.... If you have to tell people where to find someones tags then they are not up that much...."Yo go down Newbury Strret take a right turn onto Exeter Street, take your first right into the alley...walk 50 feet turn left bark like a dog act like a graffiti writer and if you look real hard you will find my tag!

Who fucking cares....I bet you write Shape....right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scarythought

Just a reminder kid, you never know who the real person behind the alias is... someone you talk shit to on-line just might have had a bigger impact on Boston graffiti than you and your whole damn "crew" combined. Just some food for thought...

damn if you feel threatened by these kids calling themselves kings and

you cant just laugh then you know damn well that you were never a king

and maybe that bothers ya just a bit, eh?

Originally posted by scarythought

Just a reminder kid, you never know who the real person behind the alias is... someone you talk shit to on-line just might have had a bigger impact on Boston graffiti than you and your whole damn "crew" combined. Just some food for thought...

damn if you feel threatened by these kids calling themselves kings and

you cant just laugh then you know damn well that you were never a king

and maybe that bothers ya just a bit, eh?

NO NOT AT ALL! I think it's funny...but what i think is funny now is that you just registered your name...what you didn't want to talk shit with your regular member name?

Ummm your a funny toy!

Originally posted by thynk_one

Hey (whata)Jerk-Off....

I think I speak for everyone when I say shut the fuck up. Nobody cares what your saying...obviously you live in a very small world. Next time... start your own thread with your own pictures and then you can talk shit.

How about this. Boston is small! When i find you which I will(Trust Me) we will have a little talk....Don't think I wont! The difference is that I talk shit but I back it up. People that know me will say the same. The funny thing is that you want to come off hard thinking that your KING or that your wack ass crew are kings your going to find out the hard way bitch.

You claim Boston? You have ups? come on now! really.....Geting up around Mass Art, Newbury Street, The Alleys around boston dont mean shit. How about Blue Hill Ave, River Street, Roxbury(No not by the colleges) Dotchester, Mattapan, Hyde Park, J.P, Even fucking Milton.....really! Come on man....REALLY ARE YOU UP IN THOSE SPOTS????? OOOOOH I GET IT...you might be scared that you will get jacked walking in those areas. ALA kids might jack you....

Look out! You never know who's walking behind you!

Guest scarythought

yo what do you write ''what a jerk'' and you too mud buddah both of you got some shit to say whenever its anything about the bean you guys remind me of jobe always trying to say some shit about r.i. but at least he makes it known what he writes even though no one really cares and i dont even give a fuck about these isk kids either im just saying your nothing. your sittin on here arguing with toys my friend, thinking your the shit but thats just not true hahaha damn what a jerk is a phat name for you

yo what do you write ''what a jerk'' and you too mud buddah both of you got some shit to say whenever its anything about the bean you guys remind me of jobe always trying to say some shit about r.i. but at least he makes it known what he writes even though no one really cares and i dont even give a fuck about these isk kids either im just saying your nothing. your sittin on here arguing with toys my friend, thinking your the shit but thats just not true hahaha damn what a jerk is a phat name for you

Why dont you use your Member name.....The people that matter that post anything about Boston here knows who I am. There are a number of people here that know what I write. So shut the fuck up!!

hahaha.....

Guest scarythought

im just saying your nothing. your sittin on here arguing with toys my friend, thinking your the shit but thats just not true hahaha damn what a jerk is a phat name for you

im just saying your nothing. your sittin on here arguing with toys my friend, thinking your the shit but thats just not true hahaha damn what a jerk is a phat name for you

see your still posting with your new name.......why not use your member name?????

your sittin on here arguing with toys my friend

nope, not anymore, i banned you again.

he didnt change his name to dis, he re-registered cause i keep banning him. its jet add, i really wish someone would stab that kid to death. i'll send paper labels to the first person who can mail me his teeth.

Guest cryinfreeman

look im saying first off i cant be banned.

second i hate the fact that the kids who live in the city let that shit fall

off like that and yo kid you wanna get people, lemme get ahold of my man wombat or my man broken egos who knocked out vault in the alley

and your still scared to say what you write so nada respect

peace JET1 ADD BFS @frametown.com

Boston sounds like its got as much of a Soap Opera going on as Vancouver does. Arguing about who are and aren't kings is pointless. The real kings are out getting up, not arguing on the internet.

And these kids have a point, you gotta be up in the streets to be a king. No way around it. However, I think people may have over reacted simply because they put the word "king" in their production...

I don't know much about the Boston scene though, so my comments may not bare much interest to you...

Guest cryinfreeman

g00d t0 see y0ur sti// scared t0 say what u write th0ugh at /east i kn0w i g0t u a// w0rried t0 say y0ur /itt/e tag and shit

Originally posted by boogy

Boston sounds like its got as much of a Soap Opera going on as Vancouver does. Arguing about who are and aren't kings is pointless. The real kings are out getting up, not arguing on the internet.

And these kids have a point, you gotta be up in the streets to be a king. No way around it. However, I think people may have over reacted simply because they put the word "king" in their production...

I don't know much about the Boston scene though, so my comments may not bare much interest to you...

QUALLITY NOT QUANTITY(ACTUALLY.... AND QUANTITY)

Archived