I.S.K.>BOSTON.1

thynk_one

Guest overlord

monoe, shut your gay mouth toy i already dissed all your shit and that was easy. you saw me 1 day and you didnt say shit to me so why come on here and say it ????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spek r.i.p.

0h man, spek ????? y0u fuking fagg0t y0u were sh00k that day y0u saw we went 0ver y0ur shit and y0u and /eft the bridge and didnt even paint suka s0 d0nt try t0 c0me at me 0n s0me gay message b0ard fag and change y0ur name the rea/ spec btc is an angry g0d right n0w y0ur in my hands kid !!

Guest spek r.i.p.
Originally posted by rodeojones

monoe doesnt even go to this board...your a fool jet!

thank y0u f0r p0inting that 0ut and thanks t0 ihateu as we//

Guest commencement

jet clearly is the best graffit writer ive ever seen his styles are so fresh how can u guys diss him i mean com on he is the worlds best writer he has boston on lock with his 6 tags and 3 simples running who can touch that

Hey Jet....

Umm let me think...JET do you still live ------------..you know right next to the --------....

Maybe before i come to your house to beat your ass I will rag all (well the little shit that you have) at the Water Towers...

Hey remember this city is small.....

EDITED FOR CONTENT>

THE LAW doesn't like this kid either, but whether that info is true or not, he's going to delete it. low blow.

K.W. stop it!

k.w-- Oh i mean JET1 stop it really now! Your a toy now admit it! thats all.....You are King of All Toys.....

***To let people know that I changed this post for ONE reason ONLY incase the police come here. I posted his real name to prove to this clown that it's not hard to find out who people are. So Jet stop the hard guy attitude and behave. I knwo your name. I know where you live. I know where you hang out. I know where you paint.

BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME.... Keep alert..you never know who will be behind you!

Guest JET1add

damn y0ur a fuckin c0p y0, y0ur fucked in the head i rea//y invaded y0ur /itt/e menta/ space that bad y0u wanna ca// the c0ps 0n me ????

sh0ws h0w weak y0u are kid i might as we// have just raped y0u the way y0ur crying i think i did hahaha i raped y0u menta//y

Guest JET1add

ca// me gir/, i can /et u suck my dick

i pr0mise i w0nt te// any0ne if y0u wanna suck my dick

keep it 0n the hush hush

y0u pr0b/y g0t a man and shit

Originally posted by whatajerk

Dont you get it.... If you have to tell people where to find someones tags then they are not up that much...."Yo go down Newbury Strret take a right turn onto Exeter Street, take your first right into the alley...walk 50 feet turn left bark like a dog act like a graffiti writer and if you look real hard you will find my tag!

Who fucking cares....I bet you write Shape....right?

No he doesn't, I do...but I guess I have to go drive to blue hill ave, hyde park,

and J.P. to go see yours....alley ways...your funny. But if you do rep ALA crew

thats cool, seen some decent shit, and went to school with one of them, good kid.

Now I'm really out.

Archived