Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RumPuncher

Headphones

Skull candy headphones fuckin suck

the homegirl worked at a booth at the mall that only sold their products, said everyday someone came by with either complaints or broken product.

On top of that, I have two friends who bought some of their actual headphones, not the ear buds, and both of theirs broke.

The only reason to get them would be the trendy color schemes. Which is gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Skull candy headphones fuckin suck

the homegirl worked at a booth at the mall that only sold their products, said everyday someone came by with either complaints or broken product.

On top of that, I have two friends who bought some of their actual headphones, not the ear buds, and both of theirs broke.

The only reason to get them would be the trendy color schemes. Which is gay.

used to get these for free. an average pair lasted a month, and i went through a solid dozen pairs of buds and over the ears pairs.

I got these at an electronics store around town. I removed the mic and use them as normal cans. I’m happy with their quality. Will see how they handle the test of time

3C38CF46-4A06-4986-A4EC-620DB9569DC0.png

• Like 1

I have these.... they sound good but hurt my ears after wearing them for a while:

https://gradolabs.com/headphones/prestige-series/item/1-sr80e

I think if they made a different type of padding that is thicker it would fix this issue.

What do you guys think about open ear vs. not open ear headphones?

Do you have any recommendations for ear buds that aren't apple brand that are good?

Also, what are your thoughts on wired vs. bluetooth for audio?  Do you think wireless is "ok" or do you prefer wired only?

I like Bluetooth for things like groceries or the gym. But I prefer wired for long flights. Having to worry about headphones losing battery is a pain. Especially if finding somewhere to charge them is going to be tough. 

I suggest any ear buds that have these “wing” things. They are secure enough for running. I’ve never had them fall out. Normal apple style ear buds fall out of my ears easily.  @Dirty_habiT

image.jpg

Hey assholes,

Looking for recommendations for wireless buds (mountainbike riding, yard work, around the office, sleeping, etc) for USD$75-100

Bass is pretty important, as is having the noise-blocking silicon grommet thingies.

22 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Hey assholes,

Looking for recommendations for wireless buds (mountainbike riding, yard work, around the office, sleeping, etc) for USD$75-100

Bass is pretty important, as is having the noise-blocking silicon grommet thingies.

I’ve never found a pair of buds that cancel out the wind noise good enough for me to use them cycling. I’ve been through tons and tons of buds and have come to the conclusion that most of them are the same, for me. I usually grab a $10 pair and ride em TIL the wheels fall off. Some of the $10 buds I’ve had have been better than the stock apple buds. No matter what you do, stay away from SkullCandy

have you considered an option like this for cycling:

9C150471-B308-4BB3-B88E-DFEB41B20814.png