In defense of Austin, Texas.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ok ok ok... so other than PMB I am the most important person in this thread and I have some QUESTIONS that need ANSWERS!!!

So basically if I combine the statistics show that Austin holds record for the Hottest Single Hispanic Singles that play Live Music..? Am I correct PMBDizzle?

Question #2: Why the hell has somebody not sent me an invite for a place to stay down there?!

Question #3: Who can I get in contact with to book some bar gigs so I can come down for a working vacation?

Question #4: Do you have an extra room in your house to rent? Im clean I swear I wash windows and shit too...

Question #5: How are the roads for motorcycles!? Any canyons and shit?

Question #6: How far are you from the beach?

Single Hispanic Broads Live Music and great weather!?

I mean my paradise,

Ok ok ok ok... so other than PMB I am the most important person in this thread and I have some QUESTIONS that need ANSWERS!!!

So basically if I combine the statistics show that Austin holds record for the Hottest Single Hispanic Singles that play Live Music..? Am I correct PMBDizzle?

Question #2: Why the hell has somebody not sent me an invite for a place to stay down there?!

Question #3: Who can I get in contact with to book some bar gigs so I can come down for a working vacation?

Question #4: Do you have an extra room in your house to rent? Im clean I swear I wash windows and shit too...

Question #5: How are the roads for motorcycles!? Any canyons and shit?

Question #6: How far are you from the beach?

Single Hispanic Broads Live Music and great weather!?

I mean my paradise,

Q1: Yes.

Q2: No one from Texas wants anyone from CT to come to our great country. (I keed)

Q3: I don't know

Q4: I wish I was still there.

Q5: We love driving (read: oil) in Texas. Roads everywhere are wide and large.

Q6: Bout four to five hours for Austin. Houston is like forty minutes to an hour, San Antonio is a bit aways. If you are gonna go to the beach, you should just go down near Padre. It has some of the nicer waters in the gulf. There are some nice beaches around Galveston. However Galveston beach itself is not teh sex.

san antonio is pretty cool.

i want to be a waiter at Dick's (no homo)

its a restaurant on the riverwalk where they act like dicks to you.

first time i went, i asked for a large order of fries and they literally brought a fuckin bucket of fries out.

shit was bananas...a place where your allowed to be a shithead to the customers..