BLOATED STOMACH

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HERES WHAT IVE EATEN TODAY:

7:15AM - GLASS OF ODWALLA SUPERFOOD, 1 PIECE OF WHEAT BREAD, I CUP OF COFFEE

9:15AM - APPLE JUICE MIXED WITH CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER

10:45AM - LEMON CHICKEN BREAST, WHITE RICE, CHEESE AND SPINCH RAVIOLLI WITH OLIVE OIL & PARMESSAN CHEESE TOPPING, GLASS OF WATER, GLASS OF MILK

2:15PM - TURKEY, MONTEREY JACK CHEESE, AVACADOE, ON WHEAT BREAD, WITH MAYONAISE, TOMATOE, LETTUCE, AND ONIONS, GLASS OF MILK

4:15PM, ALBACORE TUNA, WASABI, AND GINGER AND WHEAT BREAD, WITH MAYONAISE, TOMATOE, AND LETTUCE, SMALL CARTON OF MILK, HANSEN'S ENERGY DRINK

6:00PM - 1 CUP OF COFFEE

8:00PM - 2 PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

COULD IT BE FROM ANY OF THESE THINGS? ALSO I DRINK ALOT OF WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY, I DIDNT INCLUDE THAT IN THE LIST.

you get much excersise? you stressed out? getting enough sleep? i wouldnt eat anything big before noon, & cut the soda or anything arbonated , cut any candybar, cut anything carbonated, you drink beer? start drinking liquor,& dont eat anything for at least 2 hours b4 you hit the sack. finally just be active, do shit, and dont worry about it stressing about it is pointless, do something about it. i had the same problem a few years back. DR. CLassico

Originally posted by deterrent+Feb 18 2005, 06:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deterrent - Feb 18 2005, 06:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Feb 18 2005, 04:23 AM

you can get yourself pregnant

I'm pretty sure I read in another post you can get others pregnant if they swallow and

if you swallow your own junk you can get really pregnant as well. That would prob push

out them 6-pack abs.

Can you post a picture :kissa: ?

[/b]

that shit goes into the stomach and gets devoured by acid. it doesnt enter the reproductive organs at all. fucking christians.

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH@Feb 18 2005, 05:47 AM

HERES WHAT IVE EATEN TODAY:

9:15AM - APPLE JUICE MIXED WITH CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER

this could possibly, and i mean just possibly, have had some sort of effect.

apple juice and chocolate powder??????????????????????????????????

You sound really health conscious. Maybe you should cut that shit out and eat garbage like the rest of us.

I look like I have a bowling ball in my stomach, but I know it's because of the three Popeye's meals I wash down each day with beer. I'm ok with that. When I eat in my car, I have someplace to rest my can of beer and chicken bones. It's evolution.