Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrSirius

Missouri

OOP crew since i know you get on this thread and drool over this real shit, stop going over my shit that is my spot been so since 2003, when i was gold t3, MVP TFC 4C run shit now they dont just hit one wall, at leaast find your own spots, or learn how to write toys, would go to war with you but you hit up one wall, but i will battle you bitches. fuk drizz, red and all the rest of you fags dickin mvp in jeff, MVP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
OOP crew since i know you get on this thread and drool over this real shit, stop going over my shit that is my spot been so since 2003, when i was gold t3, MVP TFC 4C run shit now they dont just hit one wall, at leaast find your own spots, or learn how to write toys, would go to war with you but you hit up one wall, but i will battle you bitches. fuk drizz, red and all the rest of you fags dickin mvp in jeff, MVP

WORD...Sirius hit me up

thats nice little kid, i really liked all that toy shit mr. kink. How bout i buy you a stick of gum and teach you how to chew it. Wars on the hunt. Shout to my large penile region. what what.