Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ole420boy@Nov 29 2005, 07:00 PM

OH.....HAHAHAHAHAH wars is a fucking joke haha.......those toy as rollers at hoax

where else have you do you even paint at since you run stl

hold on what WAR are you talkng about if i is war mvp i beleive we mighthave problems, but if not forget i said anything, just dont want my homie being ragged,

yeah......I don't know if its the same tunnels but there are some similar ones all the way by the mall....wouldn't surprise me if if it's the same ones connected.

I think I have a couple more flix of down there w/ that black nus & another black and yellow something(i don't remember what it was), i'll try to post them later.

Originally posted by MrSirius+Jan 31 2006, 04:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrSirius - Jan 31 2006, 04:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ole420boy@Nov 29 2005, 07:00 PM

OH.....HAHAHAHAHAH wars is a fucking joke haha.......those toy as rollers at hoax

where else have you do you even paint at since you run stl

hold on what WAR are you talkng about if i is war mvp i beleive we mighthave problems, but if not forget i said anything, just dont want my homie being ragged,

[/b]

OL420BOY is talking about a WAR from St. Louis who is in a homo 80's workout crew. Different WAR :burn:

^^^^ the alley everyone seems to love by the coffee shop and a vinyl store already has one, where the black and white one liner is? dont feel like being anymore specific...but i wouldnt doubt it, cpd put out a reward back in march 05 for info leading to arrests, probabally still pull that report up somewhere on this damn box. but if your in my area i would chill for a minute, think everyone has a good idear why....

yeah....but was the info they were looking for related to tags? or was it somethign somebody wrote in the courthouse?...i remember somebody wrote something like "fuck the system" or something like that in one of those municipal buildings downtown. yeah i know which cam you 're talking about but it seems like its pointing straight down at those garbage cans?... still Its better to lay low for a while JIC.

some microzisoft pizzzaaaaint hehe.

awfulpurple.jpg

i can tell you one thing about some of these new kids, b(?)oo drizz ash 138 (who was gone over for using ash) like ash tfc, and they kept ragging tfc/mvp stuff in jeff on a pretty big wall, nus retaliated,(by buffing the hole wall) and did his piece at the far end of the wall, a week later the piece is there but they test out there tips and shit all over it so it was ragged or toyed. nus of course is not going to let that happen, so he went over them, and along with other crew members(big warske, bic might have been there) point is in jeff, t3 started it, gold why nus auz, were all ragged, all were the first pieces down there, by nus and company. kids have no respect this isnt just something i picked up to past time hip hop is my culture and it pisses me off when someone devotes time to something, and then some people turn around and dick it, it was bound to get gone over eventually, but that wall was really kind of a special place to the members of t3 even defunkt members rember that wall, and there were no pieces over pieces, no letters even.the wall was always a t3/mvp/tfc spot, the first crew to start it off in mid mo, and those were the pieces that would have established style instead they got on the net, bit nus's crew members(ash138 even bit the damn number!), and dick the history straight off the walls.this is my culture, i dont do it by choice son. fula up, mvp up, gaso up, t3 up, 4casteer up

true....but i'm more afraid of the dowtown kids to go over the stuff ive done & finding dumb shit written all over them...probly crossed or a "KORN" on top..but u know...stuff lik ethat will happen as long as i know who it is one can settle it...this is not for everybody takes dedication. I met the guys who had been writing "rip abe" all over the place down at the tunnel while doing that purple piece & they told me "you better not go over my tags"(threatning me) I told them to f* off and they left, man those kids are weird as hell too don't know what the hell to expect from them either. its all good though, hopefully everything'll be alright w/ those kids from jeff too, that B(?)oo attempted to paint something in one of the elleys, i'll post the flick.i'll be in stl tomorrow though.

you have flicks of that wall in jeff?

peace mon V.

Originally posted by MrSirius@Feb 17 2006, 02:28 PM

i can tell you one thing about some of these new kids, b(?)oo drizz ash 138 (who was gone over for using ash) like ash tfc, and they kept ragging tfc/mvp stuff in jeff on a pretty big wall, nus retaliated,(by buffing the hole wall) and did his piece at the far end of the wall, a week later the piece is there but they test out there tips and shit all over it so it was ragged or toyed. nus of course is not going to let that happen, so he went over them, and along with other crew members(big warske, bic might have been there) point is in jeff, t3 started it, gold why nus auz, were all ragged, all were the first pieces down there, by nus and company. kids have no respect this isnt just something i picked up to past time hip hop is my culture and it pisses me off when someone devotes time to something, and then some people turn around and dick it, it was bound to get gone over eventually, but that wall was really kind of a special place to the members of t3 even defunkt members rember that wall, and there were no pieces over pieces, no letters even.the wall was always a t3/mvp/tfc spot, the first crew to start it off in mid mo, and those were the pieces that would have established style instead they got on the net, bit nus's crew members(ash138 even bit the damn number!), and dick the history straight off the walls.this is my culture, i dont do it by choice son. fula up, mvp up, gaso up, t3 up, 4casteer up