Missouri

MrSirius

its the summer time you fuckheads, two motions, bomb, then post!

even better instead... bomb your own spots, with your own letters... and dont post shit you little new booties

cause this thread turned to shit, saint louis looks like CRAP with all the toys who cap people but wont fight or think for themselves.

you kids are making the whole entire midwest area look bad, your mother should have aborted you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

207593629_bb539b8202_o.jpg

These guys came from Miami Florida to paint this detailed production with Hoax, some of these guys like Chrome MSG are legends in Miami for the bombing they did years ago.

It ran from 2000 untill a few months ago. When a pathetic toy named "Ynot" thought he could get some cheap fame by capping Hoax while he is in PRISON cause someone told him it was ok to do. Hoax found little Love and showed him everything he knows, and this is how that pussy Love repays his mentor.

This is why saint louis has turned to shit.

244869322_0fbc6de45a_o.jpg

This is another one of Hoax's permission walls that was ruined by toys while he was in prison.

Hoax got permisson to paint this wall a few times, and Obces gave up his spot on the old version and let Toomer paint the newest version. (nice of him to let an out of towner paint his spot)

Too bad toys ruined this one too

ynot capped that old Vent peice on the metrolink line too....shit is way no. It bums me out that I have to look at the flood wall on the internet now to see the Ewok battle and the whole first part of the wall pictured above. Shit is laaaame. I took someone down to see the floodwall recently forgetting that it's full of bullshit now and felt kind of stupid. Like I wasted my time. It's still funny to me that those IBS kids dissed mine and Almost's shit with this horrible roller and wrote in this horrible hand inside the "I", "stop biting freight writer's styles" because the pieces were more than a thirty second throw you should be smacking up at the corner of an intersection and not on the biggest legal wall in the country. Stick to playing Marc Ecko's Getting up on the playstation your moms bought you kids, for real.

its a shame seeing things like that done to the floodwall

i dont mean to be sentimental or anything

but back in the mid 90's those walls blew away a little 7 year old kid, the first time he had ever seen something so amazing.

i'm that kid

If it weren't for these walls, I would have never gotten into graffiti or shown any interest in it.

This is in Arkansas but we don't have enough of a scene to warrant it's own thread:

Graffiti046.jpg