Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on a different note: whoever is artist behind those illegible 'soup' hands that i see all over webster groves (in crazy spots, mind you) has really crossed the line. webster groves is hardly any kind of place to be 'bombing' anyway, but when i start seeing your shit out at castlewood state park in BALLWIN is when i start to wonder how toy do you have to be to tag a bench on some remote trail at castlewood. if you want to paint go to the city you fucking pussys. i know you're probably too young to drive but for christ sake, take the metrolink.

the only spoits t2 has are my fucking spots, and now they are moving on to dive's. cuz they are moron';s. horse broke and high? horse is secretly a mutilmillionaire. he's backing jacking shoes from toy writers and real selling them since before t2's could walk. flicks to come soon. and dmv, we party like rockstarsz, driving nice cars, nice clothes, and nice hoes. while you cathch fame off our spots, and kick it with two fat bitches, while wearing no shoes. ya nuks two ugly ass fat bitches doesnt equal one fine ass bitch get your game together, and even you one minute internet fame won;t get you pussy like we pull.

this shit is funny. Where's the flicks at. Wait, let's pause on the flicks. Looking at shitty throws is way less entertaining than reading this drama. It's funny that you kids in T2 have the nerve to be calling people toys...I saw Loves showing you how to fill in a piece at the floodwall like a 3 weeks ago. hahaha. I seriously need to get the fuck out of st.louis, has anyone noticed that every part of st.louis culture is shit, not just graff, I'm talking punk, hip hop, clubs, even the fucking post had a two day article about, "have the blues(music you mullet headed retards) left st.louis". This city has turned to shit.

cutyourself:never said obces was dmv i said he would claim even associating with you anymore because he said yall are getting killed out here by kids...we also get our own spots shit u just dont get around while capping all of yours.obces know dmv cant even handle t2 now thats fucking great. trackstar:hahha multimillionaires working tacobell and imos lol ya thats great nice cars...like onions?lol get real pussy. the night i seen you that was my cousin and her friend i was ridin home with and her car broke down yall cant pull half the pussy i got lol....and i was drunk off my ass if i woulda known it was u at the time...couldent even say shit till you guys burnt the fuck out. bones:ya loves shows us techniques and shit but thats cause i just started, and thats bad bones??? you arent up anywhere at all who the fuck r u lol

on a different note: whoever is artist behind those illegible 'soup' hands that i see all over webster groves (in crazy spots, mind you) has really crossed the line. webster groves is hardly any kind of place to be 'bombing' anyway, but when i start seeing your shit out at castlewood state park in BALLWIN is when i start to wonder how toy do you have to be to tag a bench on some remote trail at castlewood. if you want to paint go to the city you fucking pussys. i know you're probably too young to drive but for christ sake, take the metrolink.

the new line goes to webster groves... almost :D

seriously, when ppl from other cities and states read this shit what do they think? hmmm, lemme tell ya... they think saint louis is a fucking joke bc of all this trashy beef that no honestly gives two shits about. keep your shit to yourself. all of you are a bunch of jokes as far as im concerned. posting drama shit talk on the inet attempting to look tough, wow!!!! youre a fucking grown ass man lemme tell ya. in reality your a bunch of loser kids that weight 110 pounds soaking wet that would get your ass handed to you by a little girl. none of you have been in a real fight. none of you are millionaires. none of you are remotely tough. your not up if youve done 5 throw ups on the hwy. your not up if youve been painting for 4 months. your not up if youve posted 121654564621 on the toyounce board. grow the fuck up. your making your city look shitty. more flicks, less middle school beef. the end. :cool:

Damn, I miss flicks. I sure would like to see the beef instead of read it. Last time I checked it was about getting up and letters, not how much pussy you snag at a party. If that were the case then frat boys with roofies would be graff kings without touching a wall. Post flicks and ignore little kids calling out people for attention.