Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crazy shit I didnt know people in jeff city and columbia did anthing besides go to college or fuck farm animals. pretty decent shit though. and whowever wrote that shit about amos and horse like theyre runnin shit must be one of their boys, those flakes dont do shit besides a speckle here and there and mostly either get punked or choked by AO's. ssshit, pay some dues.

first thing AO sholda learnd their lesson when mung fukd with ld the first time. BUt u toys wont stop...going over guer and the LDs. U havent got a thing on TKO! or LD! Second...WARS is a toy who is afraid to fight. Those rollers @ hoax are horrible! Ur crew needs to learn how to paint! Third..."my boy " SAER...he is a sketchball and I dont give a shit what happens to that dude. BUT since u guys got shittt runnin'.....post something that we all wont laugh at!

First off I aint gone over nobody for a long time, ive been street bombin homie. Second if my boys choose to go over anybody they got good fuckin reason. You show me anybody else in stl who in the past three months who has done near as many street level fill-ins. they might only be up for a few days but thats the shit were on right now. Last but not least mung was fuckin jumped by himself under a fuckin bridge by at least 5 people who were scared to scrap one on one. Well post flics soon. NEWD WARS TAKE BEAS SIC PMILL RUDE SNAP

Photobucket sucks. I have to switch those fliks up. In the meantime, check out Artcrimes they put some of the other fliks from that set on their STL pages a while ago. I was in STL last week, those TKO rollers on the south were dope, the powell warehouse especially was a welcome sight after a long trip.

-heard some crazy story about how when they knocked down the stadium hordes of rats came pouring out-

not many pictures in this page so i'm just bumping these + a nus I got last week and ummmm the halfway done fula + the red fula ( i gotta new better camera ;))

6e55adf3.jpg

darkPurpleGraffitiedit.jpg

rojoGraffitiYoDarkedit.jpg

(Columbia)

I did a wholotta walking today & my camera can only take 41 pics...& the camera sucks ass too...anyway here's the pictures i took today!

If anyone wants to put the IMG tag on em'...do it, i just thought it would take too long to load if i did that.

tags:

1efaa572.jpg

2922bc00.jpg

df273f7b.jpg

79cafa8b.jpg

5a4ac4b8.jpg

fecd318c.jpg

29475f50.jpg

continued.....

9c7b2ae1.jpg

stickers

761ec401.jpg

11c7c40c.jpg

evoke fym #23, morgan?

23bca05f.jpg

aaaand i probably have some more but my computer is slow and it was a bitch to upload all of these! but school is out, free time!

***actually I do have more but i'll wait, i'm tired

tucan, i think apop does sell hip hop vinyls, ive been in there a few times and they had a shitload of vinyls & a couple of graffiti mags, if you're interested.

***& by the way, nice pictures SWIMS