Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
make the neighborhood look better? you went over a piece with a scrappy ass fill in thing, but worse part about it is you wrote "one-up duose" Are you fucking serious? One up? You roll up two can sam and scrap fill over a Sabot piece, and call that shit one up? AND you call that shit making the neighborhood look better?

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

you scribble over all the other pieces down there, don't even do fill ins over it, just fucking scribble and dick all the stuff there. And then come back a few months later and go over them this time.

Making the neighborhood look better??

YA DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA HATE.

I couldnt agree more. I havent been on here in awhile and Im sad to see all this retarded bullshit. cto hasnt gotten any better. at all. and not one part of "cut throat outlaw" has anything to do with any of them. Just because you shoot heroin doesnt mean you live the "thug life" douse. And chief, youre still a snitch. i wish you idiots would suffocate on your own paint fumes.

YA DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA HATE.

The Scene always goes through cycles: ups and downs smiles and frowns. Im not goin anywhere but I do miss some of those golden years 4 sure. Here is one of those moments of STL's History that changed its whole scene and I was glad to witness it. Fucking shit talking e-thugs and gangbangers, and wannabees or whoever never stands in the way of real artist and the real graffiti art movements. Ill be glad to see the new wave again. Never snitched, not a cop, and have always been a graffiti writer since 96. Its all about survival(SUR5L) all day everyday. Keep Hating! See if it makes me stop! O by the way that's me in the middle for those who don't know sometimes u got to switch up names every now and then. Lol.:cool:

Guer%2520Ages%2520Tlok%2520at%2520Grand%2520on%2520trailer.jpg