Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck the hate'n just do ya thing and make the neighborhood look better!

make the neighborhood look better? you went over a piece with a scrappy ass fill in thing, but worse part about it is you wrote "one-up duose" Are you fucking serious? One up? You roll up two can sam and scrap fill over a Sabot piece, and call that shit one up? AND you call that shit making the neighborhood look better?

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

you scribble over all the other pieces down there, don't even do fill ins over it, just fucking scribble and dick all the stuff there. And then come back a few months later and go over them this time.

Making the neighborhood look better??

YA DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA HATE.

its not a diss when someone better than you thats been doing it a lot longer than you goes over you.

i dont know this wall/situation

but thats the thing the younger st.louis graff generation has a really hard time understanding

It doesnt always mean you;ve been dissed just cuz someone went over you. they arent out to take your man hood, chill on always having to prove some shit.. its really disgusting that just cuz someone goes over you, that means you need to take it back,,, if a og, or even new comer, does something better than what i had on the wall, then i let it ride,,

now, on a high profile roof top/high spot/ etc. its different,. you put your frreedom on the line to paint that, and to have someone cover you, its time to take it more serious

its not a diss when someone better than you thats been doing it a lot longer than you goes over you.

i dont know this wall/situation

but thats the thing the younger st.louis graff generation has a really hard time understanding

It doesnt always mean you;ve been dissed just cuz someone went over you. they arent out to take your man hood, chill on always having to prove some shit.. its really disgusting that just cuz someone goes over you, that means you need to take it back,,, if a og, or even new comer, does something better than what i had on the wall, then i let it ride,,

now, on a high profile roof top/high spot/ etc. its different,. you put your frreedom on the line to paint that, and to have someone cover you, its time to take it more serious

agreed... everybody starts out toy tho and not jus skill wise... def things that gotta be learned... maybe if ppl tried comin together on more peaceful terms more knowledge could be dropped to the younger stl graff scene...just saying