Missouri

MrSirius

BITCH #1 AND BITCH # 2 SHUT CHA DAMN MOUFS.

AINT NOTHIN YOU TWO NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT.

YNOT IS A DEAD FAGGOT.

QUIT SENDING ME PMS, I AINT IN NO FUKIN CREWS, AND I AINT DOWN WIT ALL THESE FUCKERS WHO YOU THINK I AM.

FUCK YNOT AND HIS DEAD ASS FAGGOT SELF. AND FUCK EVERYONE RIDIN THAT DEAD ASS DICK..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2:

ay i got this sweet idea, all of us can become necrofeliacs, and have disgusting sex with ynots dirty bones

STUPID BITCH, I KNOW YO STUPID ASS WRITE DAGR.

N I KNOW YOU TRY AND BE DOWN WITH TKO, WICH MEANS YOU A FUCKIN HOMO NECROPHELIAC FAGGOT WHO LIKE TO FUCK YNOTS DEAD DIK.

AND YOU TYPED THAT SHIT WRONG TO. YOU WILL GET YOU? FUKOFF WITH THAT IF YOU CANT EVEN GET YO SHIT STRAIT.

I AINT ROLLIN WIT NOBODY. I JUST SIT BACK AND TALK BOUT THE REAL TRUTH.

YNOT IS DEAD, AND HE AINT RESTIN IN PEACE, CAUSE YOU FAGS WONT STOP POUNDIN DAT DEAD CARCUS.

YOUA BITCH DAG, I KNOW YOU IS TOO, CUZ YOU ONLY SUCK DICK TO HANG WITH BIG BOYS, CEPT NOBUDYS DICK YOU SUK IS ANY GOOD, GETTTHEFUCKOUT.

GOIN OVER THEM STUPID LDZ AINT GONNA MAKE YOU BETTER, STICK TO HAVIN SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE NSTED OF TRYIN TO ACT HARD BY PAINTIN SHIT, YOU SUCK.

YALLL SUK SUK SUCK BTICHEZ

Anyone seen any good shows at the Pageant? I ain't never been.

Its a great venue, but they tend to oversell, so it can get very crowded.

"It ranked fourth in the Top 100 Worldwide Club Venues list in 2008"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pageant

And I think there was a more recent worldwide ranking that again put it int the top 5.