Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not about how unique ur name is, its how ur represent it! just because u draw post in a sketch pad in ur mommys basement doesnt mean u write that or use to write that. u pick a name then u have to earn the right to have or keep it by putting in work, and what the fuck are u talking about with that finally a good looking kink shit? kinks always coming correct and hes put in more work that most anybody that gets on this stupid thread!!!! suck a dick dude, and if its such a stupid name why is it ur screen name? and dont bump jigl if ur gunna diss kink, jigl doesnt give a fuck about ur bump u lame ass fuck!!!!

so you're gonna start writing again? or you're just gonna post all the names you write on your facebook page like you had for a few years. fuck i never even seen any of those names on the street that you publicly stated you write. i've got over 3000 flicks now, and only 1 flick of your stuff.......yikes dude. trying to carry a big stick there, with 1 tiny sized piece on the street.

so you're gonna start writing again? or you're just gonna post all the names you write on your facebook page like you had for a few years. fuck i never even seen any of those names on the street that you publicly stated you write. i've got over 3000 flicks now, and only 1 flick of your stuff.......yikes dude. trying to carry a big stick there, with 1 tiny sized piece on the street.

cant argue with him lol post ur a toy most likely e thuggin round here why dont you go back to your notebook your just embarassing yourself on here. stlgraff knows his shit and if he says u aint shit then you aint shit lol

thank's for the PM post.bomber

"Obviously you haven't been to the spots that I have been to. I've put in work at various spots all around. Ever since I was a toy. Fuck you and your know it all bullshit. FAGGOTS. LITTLE DICKS. LAME DOUCHES."

AND YOU KNOW WHY I ACT LIKE A KNOW-IT-ALL, CAUSE I FUCKING KNOW IT ALL.

now get off my dick just cause i'm RIGHT.

Found an oldie. And that next Guer is that one downtown by the Tap Room. The ladder I climbed up broke while I was up there. Scared the shit outta me. That third one is the Morg that was on Chipotle in The Loop a couple years ago.

5744418263_627c2399f6_b.jpg

Wae32 by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

4817348646_4c64c37b7c_z.jpg

Guer LD TKO by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

2927203044_4eea4a6f1f_z.jpg

Morg OFB by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

3040625521_c58a623829_z.jpg

Must, Misre LD by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

3274851209_757d10ef7d_z.jpg

Misre LD by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

These next two are buffed now. Rode for ten years.

3773065476_124e48b212_z.jpg?zz=1

Veks KYT 2001 by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

3773065592_6bdedf49ef_z.jpg?zz=1

EatFuk KYT 2001 by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr

4340903685_bff5099054_z.jpg?zz=1

Zeam LD, Guer TKO LD by Artfinder12-STL, on Flickr