Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I WAS THERE........

ON THE HUNT FOR FRESH CHODE FLICKS

STUMBLED UPON TWO STREET ARTISTS

THEY WERE LIKE YO WE'VE SEEN EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP IF YOU DON'T FLICK US IN A POSIITIVE MANNER THEN WE WILL MAYBE SAY SOMETHING SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE ABOUT THE BRASH MANNER IN WHICH WRITERS BEHAVE COMPARED TO US HIGHER ARTITS

Super, regardless if he is still in town or not, got up in the city, no one can say otherwise,,,

he def showed up the locals with being the first on at least one major spot

got a good amount of spots, and has good coverage of the area

I got respect for him on that end, no doubt.

As well,,, from what ive seen he didnt go over anyone( at least in a disrespectful way) *but i could be wrong here*

The only downside of his run here so far, is getting down w/ the local toys,, i cant blame him though, u usually paint w/ the first local crew you meet, and tko crew still has a legendary aurora around it. (still undecided if u Can expect him to know that 99% of the ones here arent real tko)

Regardless. the dood got ups, more than a few good spots at that, and one of, if not the Best, virgin/previously un-painted roof's in the city.. He's shown what potential the city of st.louis holds... now lets see who will come up next to surpass the bar he set.

• Like 1