Missouri

MrSirius

but alot of thee ld niggas dont burn the spot they do it for pure disrespect. this is not the same as needin the spot, this is ld sayin cus our piece says ld on it we can do wat ever we want. for example look at the arena alotta shit is toyed, now if a yunger writer hits a trashed wall and an ld does a two color throw up over it while he has his piece on the other side of the bridge thats all fair? then its all good for writer to get back up and 2color the the burner on the other side of the bridge cus its a yard rite? and nobody cares bout yards i guess. wat if the yunger writer burned his spot after cappin an ld that went over him? is it ok then? who the fuck cares anyway. fuck all these laws. il do wat i want. capp me il capp u too im done

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the throw up beats the toy.

the toy burner? over anyone established is not ok.. ever.

if a yunger writer hits a trashed wall and an ld does a two color throw up over it while he has his piece on the other side of the bridge thats all fair?

-YES because its still a trashed wall with the young toys shit on it.. its not hard to understand.

ITS NOT DISRESPECT IF YOUR A YOUNG UNKNOWN WRITER... YOU GET CHALKED UP LIKE THE REST OF THE UNHEARD OF SHIT.

when you put in work and dont act like a fuckin retard you get your spot... but if you dont act right and it comes time for known writers to handle a wall and you have ur piece amongst a buch of shit the walls gunna get swept.. not as a diss to you, but bc that was the open space.

look at the spots, your shit gets left alone.. your toy homies get gone over w/ real work, and it sounds like you want to act like thats wrong bc u know them.. and your dudes get butt hurt and diss the real heads.

this weird im not better than you dont go over me or ill be mad mentality in stl is fuckin weak. so tell your frinds to keep the toy mentality if they want, the jokes on you.

if some one covers you with something better, at a spot like that its not a diss

...and for everyone, isn't that the basic rule of graffiti? If there is a tag on a wall, a throwy goes over it, and then some one else does their throwy over that to re-claim it. and it escalates like that.

Tell me if i'm wrong, but the point of graffiti is to keep trying to 1up the next guy by going bigger and better over him? or next to him? Isn't that what pushes graffiti to keep going? Isn't that what encourages writers to get better?

It's not about trying to start beef by putting burners over rollers, it's part of the game. Go paint some where else if you aren't good enough to go over Hoax...nevermind, never even try to go over Hoax. But seriously, if you aren't ready, and are incapable of producing something better over whatever you want to "re-claim" go find somewhere and cap some toy that isn't as good as you.

that is my understanding of how it SHOULD work, please edit my post if i missed something.

...and for everyone, isn't that the basic rule of graffiti? If there is a tag on a wall, a throwy goes over it, and then some one else does their throwy over that to re-claim it. and it escalates like that.

with ONE exception

OLD heads who FOUND the spot, and where the FIRST person to paint it, get to run. no matter what it is tag,throw,burner,

if someone has been around for 10-20 plus years and/or isnt painting any more, or doesnt live in the city,

gets to run

i.e. HOAX,WAE,STUN,PHERS,GUER,VATOE

Tell me if i'm wrong, but the point of graffiti is to keep trying to 1up the next guy by going bigger and better over him?

go find somewhere and cap some toy that isn't as good as you.

thats not what graffs about thats what beef is about and beef is why st louis looks like shit and no one can keep a fucking spot.

You wanna give respect to the old heads? then be like the OLD heads and go get some new fuckin spots. Stop hitting the same spot 3000 times over 10 years. its wack as hell and youre wasting paint.

let toys paint over toys