Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. that aint no piece. (maybe for envious)

2. what? another toy name....?

3. ld will shit on your bare face... keep that toy shit in north county. u bitch ass tricks.

4. ld has spots in OTHER CITIES.

5. and u dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.(if ur only mission is to cap LD....give up!) that crew paints trains.....

6. derok ur out....sorry but not ld material. we got a lowlife rep to maintain....

7.ITS LD COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK WHAT U KNOW!

• Like 1

Picking your graff name based on how hard you jock real writers is pretty sad

Envie? do you realize what that means? p-OE-t?

Has your crew given up at biting letters or realized how bad you are at it, that now you've decided to just add letters to other people's shit??

It's no doubt you take a lot of pride, in being in TKO, so you leave all the TKO's left over from guer around town, while you cap him?

The theme here is you can;t get REAL writers out of your mind, you want to take credit for the work other people put in, cuz you cant do your own,,

jumping people 10-1 doesnt make you tuff, having a gun to do your talking doesnt make you tuff,

you know you;ll walk away with no shoes, in any one-one fight, so you roll deep, and carry steel.

bitch-made

Picking your graff name based on how hard you jock real writers is pretty sad

Envie? do you realize what that means? p-OE-t?

Has your crew given up at biting letters or realized how bad you are at it, that now you've decided to just add letters to other people's shit??

It's no doubt you take a lot of pride, in being in TKO, so you leave all the TKO's left over from guer around town, while you cap him?

The theme here is you can;t get REAL writers out of your mind, you want to take credit for the work other people put in, cuz you cant do your own,,

jumping people 10-1 doesnt make you tuff, having a gun to do your talking doesnt make you tuff,

you know you;ll walk away with no shoes, in any one-one fight, so you roll deep, and carry steel.

bitch-made

THIS AINT BOXING! IF U DONT LIKE THE WAY PEOPLE BANG THEN KEEP YOUR SCARRED SELF IN THE COUNTY AND DONT FUCK WITH THEM! SIMPLE AS THAT.

i guess your right mindof

they did always tell the little girls at my school "safety in numbers"

if i was scared to stand one-to-one

i might grab my gun, and/or a buncha homies to go out or painting too

what happend to ecks, that fool was mad cool (i really hope he didnt have a name change, and fall into all the lame steez his old crew currently promotes)

he was a good guy

really tried to promote/keep the stl art graff scene going

pictures speak louder than you. shut up. post up pictures. tired of listening to this childish bullshit...ur soooo gangser. we got that..

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right

A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth

'cause real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights

And niggas always gotta high cap

Showin' all his boys how he shot em

But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts

'cause real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em

And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta

'cause gangsta-ass niggas think deep

Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7

'cause real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep