Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

lolololololololololol

bump dmgay!!!!!!!!!

i dont think anyone who says "omg lol!" has any place callin someone else gay..i thought only high school girls talked like that but i guess i was wrong..good try though guys maybe next time

anyday of the week clown

you can internet bang all you want!!!

fact is, you wont meet with me to figth on tape faggets!!!!!!!!1

but if you want, am here!!!!

set a time and place faggots

or ask anyone in st louis where i work and theyll tell you!!!!

a tko goon

boke bitch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boke- no one wants to fight you, get over it- we get it your big and want to fight people smaller than you. if you want an unfair fight so bad just go hit the first small person you see and pat yourself on the back.

And all the T2s and new "TKOs" are you fucking serious? what are you thinking? you suck. no one cares about you, in the crew or otherwise. kill yourself.

just because you dont have a fuckin thing running in st louis!!!!!!!hahahahahaha

yea talk all the shit its just goin to make your ass beatin hell of fun for me!!!!

okay how about 3 dmgays vs boke

but any way your a fagget see you when i see you untell then toys get some heart bitch!!!

go paint get your spots back!!hahahah

attachment.php?attachmentid=85165&stc=1&d=1207619160

FREE HOAX! - I cant wait till that bill old crazy nukka is out, so he can pistol whip all you faker ass sorry ass lames.

ALL this FAKE TKO shit is looking weak. I took TKO to saint louis, and I never put any of you dick riders in the crew. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE IN LOS ANGELES.

I SEE YOU TOYS HITTING UP PEOPLE IVE KNOWN FOR YEARS, you only met them twice. TLOK laughed at scrawny little Love when he saw him. He asked if he Love was a cancer patient.

Ynot covers ME? I will rape that little bitch. Bite of your fucking testicles. YOUR A NOBODY

I took all that LA shit to SAINT LOUIS... ALL YOU FUCKS ARE LIVING OFF MY FUCKING FAME!

I DID ALL THE TKO ROLLERS AND SPOTS, I BUILT THAT SHIT, YOU DONT KNOW ME.

Love got tossed out of LD and TKO for being a spot jocking wigger bitch. FAKE ASS TKO SNITCH. YOU GOT A GUN, I GOT A GUN... YOU AINT HARD.. I DONT NEED A GUN TO BREAK YOUR WEAK SPINE!!!!!! Fucking wigger ELF... 95 pound little punk. You wont squeeze a fucking trigger. Now go do some Obces spots for him, like you used to. I will see you soon, duck down shrimp.

RED FOXX COULD NOT EVEN GET UP UNTIL I LEFT TOWN, AND OBCES MOVED OUT OF THE CITY!!

Hey red fuck, I told you to your face at Blueberry Hill.... "You are a punk, and hover is revok backwards you jocking lame"... you didn't say shit to me... you just took it and walked away bitch.

AND STILL FUCK AO!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, I OWN YOU

OBCES IS A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LD FOREVER.... CASH3 HOAX I GOT LOVE 4 YAS!!!!!!!