Missouri

MrSirius

The whole point of looking at this thread for me is seeing/discovering real, new styles that are fucking original In Kansas City MO.. Not toy ass bullshit that makes me wanna shart on StLouis.. come on. Im not a writer though according to some fag earlier..waaaaahhhh. so what i say doesnt matter. No hard feelings dudes.

bump:

TREDE

AUDIO

FROST

MPULSE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
who the fuck would want to be a cop. get the fuck outta here.

nothing u say matters, cuz obviously ur a fucking retard

And talking about having two different s/n names? Sounds like you and jesus might share the same computer. Vatoe doesnt have a computer let a lone check internet sites, That fool has been CRUSHING cities before u know what paint was,

Coming on here outta no where to talk shit on a true killer, the way your keeping is name in your mouth sounds like you want his dick in there too,Kick Rocks you fucking wanna be.

AMAZING

:lol: oh and JESUS I AM SATANS CHILD.

VATOE DID THESE?

"IM SATAN'S CHILD"....I GOTTA ASK, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN EXACTLY? I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TRYING TELL ME. AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER WOULD BE NICE TO GET INSTEAD OF SOME NO DIRECTION, HIP HOPPY TERM WITH A "DISS" ATTACHED TO IT BECAUSE YOU HIT A DEAD END. THANK YOU.

VATOE DID THESE?

"IM SATAN'S CHILD"....I GOTTA ASK, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN EXACTLY? I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TRYING TELL ME. AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER WOULD BE NICE TO GET INSTEAD OF SOME NO DIRECTION, HIP HOPPY TERM WITH A "DISS" ATTACHED TO IT BECAUSE YOU HIT A DEAD END. THANK YOU.

vatoe did not do that everyone laughs at this crap

and your the only person on this thread that is talking shit on vatoe

so get off this site and shuffle some papers

vatoe did not do that everyone laughs at this crap

and your the only person on this thread that is talking shit on vatoe

so get off this site and shuffle some papers

EVERYONE LAUGHS AT VATOE. THATS WHY I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU POSTED SOME OF HIS NEW BANGERS TO PROOVE US WRONG. IM REALLY SORRY I THINK HE IS SO FUCKING WACK. I DIDNT KNOW I WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAVE AN OPINION....SORRY