Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MR. RAGS, YOU QUIT PAINTING AFTER ONE ARREST. SHUT UP AND GO STUDY COLLEGE BOY.

JUCE AKA PRICE AKA NEWD, FUCK YOU AND FAT JEFF AKA TITTY BOY, YOU DONT BOMB SHIT. I HAVE SEEN 2 SPOTS BY YOU ALL YEAR AND THEY SUCKED AND TOOK 1/2 A CAN AND 2 MINUTES. YOU ONLY CAP US IN RIVER DE PUKE. YOU JOCK OUR SPOTS AND TRY TO CROSS US OUT WITH CHEAP PAINT THAT FADES AWAY. GET OVER YOUR SELF WIGGER BITCH

AO IS NOT A KNOWN CREW, YOU GUYS HAVE NO STYLE AT ALL. JUST QUIT AND GO SELL SHWAG BUDS TO NIGS AT THE BUS STOP. SAVE UP AND BUY SOME MORE FUBU YOU DORK.

EGOPROBLEM, you guys always say this and that about us, but all youre doin is puttin my name up all over the internet(thanks), and sounding like a bitch. I hate this going back and forth on the internet bullshit, i hope to see you at a wall one day. If u can back up what u say, maybe I will lose a fight. Big fuckin deal, im not scared of ld's, my crews not scared. Ive been painting for a long time for being from st.louis, 8 years. Oh and one more thing, i never got where you guys heard I was a wigger from? I go to a lot more metal and punk shows than I do hip-hop. Peace out from the number one wigger.. :gaga:

ANYWAYS,

HOWS COME THEY DONT DO PAINT LOUIS ANYMORE WISEGUYS.

AND HOW COME THAT WALL HAS BEEN SITTIN WITH THE SAME

SHIT ON IT FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS, SOME ONEZ NEEDS TO

LIGHT THAT SHIT ON FIRE. ARE THERE CAMERAS ON IT IS IT HOT OR

SOMETHING. I WANNA COME THRU AND LIGHT IT UP.

OOP crew since i know you get on this thread and drool over this real shit, stop going over my shit that is my spot been so since 2003, when i was gold t3, MVP TFC 4C run shit now they dont just hit one wall, at leaast find your own spots, or learn how to write toys, would go to war with you but you hit up one wall, but i will battle you bitches. fuk drizz, red and all the rest of you fags dickin mvp in jeff, MVP

OOP crew since i know you get on this thread and drool over this real shit, stop going over my shit that is my spot been so since 2003, when i was gold t3, MVP TFC 4C run shit now they dont just hit one wall, at leaast find your own spots, or learn how to write toys, would go to war with you but you hit up one wall, but i will battle you bitches. fuk drizz, red and all the rest of you fags dickin mvp in jeff, MVP

WORD...Sirius hit me up