JHF CREW 1984-_____!!!!!!!!

JHFOREVER

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REM311 interview from sixcentz.com:

sixcentz.com: what do you write?

rem311: REM 311 and Sometimes FALCO or FALCON

sixcentz.com: where are you from?

rem311: Mount Vernon(NY) a.k.a.Murdaville and Mount Vietnam.From 1990 to 1999,I Was Resting in

Harlem Nr.126th Street Untill Mid '91 When I Moved Further Up to The Polo Grounds Where I

Met DOMS(KOC) Later on in 1998 and in '99,I Moved Back to The Vernon Where I've Been Ever Since!!.

sixcentz.com: how did you get your tag?

rem311: My Teacher in H.S.Gave Me The Name Rembrandt Which in 1981 I Cut It Down to The 1st 3

Letters R*E*M and The 311 Meaning The Year That I Got The Name in 1980 and The Year That

The Dutch Master Passed which was 1669,Subtracting 1669 from 1980 and You'll Come Up W. 311.

sixcentz.com: how long have you been writing for?

rem311: 20 Years Although I Started in 1980 and Kept It On Paper and In 1982,I Started out Actively Bombing

& Pieceing The Streets of Mt.Vernon W. A Crew That I Co-Founded W. My Mentor/Teacher Named

Leroy 444 Called The Graffiti Force Masters of Beauty or G-Force MOB in December of 1980(TGF-MOB).

It Was In The Summer of '84 That COD Crew Founder MICHELOB and His Then Partner WANE ONE

Brought Me Into The Baychester Lay-Ups of The #5 Line and Let Me Do My 1st Train Which Really

Sucked(was Whack) Big Time and I Had Done 2 Others Also Since Then During That Same Year!!.

sixcentz.com: who was your influences?

rem311: Besides My Mentor Leroy 444,My Other Influences Were BLADE,COMET,LEE,SEEN(UA),

PAVSTER 1(TMT) & PRE-SWEET(On The Bombing Aspect)!!.

sixcentz.com: who did you start writing with?

rem311: Being I Was Already an Artist Since The Age of 8,I Wanted to Try My Hand at Another Type of Art

and Just So Happens That I Met My Teacher/Mentor Leroy 444 at Mt.Vernon H.S. In 1 of My Art

Classes and He Started to Motivate and Get Me Into Graff and I'll Always Thank Him to This Very

Day 4 Giving Me A Chance to Prove Myself!!.

sixcentz.com: who are you down with?

rem311: Besides JHF!!,I Also Represent Crews Such as TGF MOB,CAC,COD,TFT,BMK,TRUC,CWK,TMC,TFO,

SV,OTB,GHOSTS(A Crew Outta Florida),YNN,TBC,UTW & SIC!!.

sixcentz.com: are you a bomber or piecer or both?

rem311: I'm More Into Graff Now For The Pieceing Being That I'm Too Old to Be Bombing at My Age(Late 30's)!!.

sixcentz.com: favorite thing to paint?

rem311: Painting Freights is My Favorite although I'm More Into Doing Walls,My Partner SNATCH(Outta Brooklyn)

and I Put In Alot of Work in 2001 Doing Over 35 Freights Between The 2 of Us!!.

sixcentz.com: any great stories?

rem311: No!!,Not Really!!.

sixcentz.com: shoutouts?

rem311: It's Very Difficult to Shout Out Everybody,But If You Know Me Personally and I Don't Say

Ya Name, Please Don't Take It Personal,O.K.!!.LEROY 444, SNATCH, VET, TABE, FUZE, RAB(CAC), KC1,LOU87,DAZM,CAV,NERO,NEO,JASE(TMC), WANE,WEN1, COD CREW,RIOT208,STEM,WEB1(KAOS), BARES,KOMER, 2IL, CEOS, ACET, THEMO, SHAMS,CLARK, CLIF, OZZIE, MERK, SLIN 2, RIZE, SHAME 125 And My Future Soul Mate Veronica!!!.

sixcentz.com: thanks alot

FR801%20(4).JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...