-atari

-drunk asians

-sixteen candles

-corey haim

-better off dead

-vision street wear

-tight shorts

-pizza hut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

me being born

the goonies

depeche mode

devo

the cure

i don't know, it's not like i really remember them

some of us are too young to remember the 80's like others. i wish i was in highschool in those days-all the highschool 80's movies were great. me being born was a definite highlight. grew up on prince, madonna, and michael jackson. nintendo. A team, miami vice, night rider,saturday morning cartoons were better then. peewee's playhouse- i loved his scooter ....man, i wish i could go back-my favorite years so far.

Damn no one mentioned the Checkered Vans!

I rocked a MULLET back in the day. My mom wouldn't let me grow a ducktail like the cholos out here so I had to settle for "The Mullet"

Business in front, Party in back!!

Weird Science

Oingo Boingo

New Wave

Punk Rock

Ripped Jeans

Faded Jeans

The Beginnings of Ear Piercing for Men

How many of you guy's seen this guy around your town driving his Camaro?:eek:

http://www.nakedhatred.com/mulletsgalore/mulletpix/randomarchive/archive2/mymullet.jpg'>

Guest Remy Martin

80'S STYLE GRAFFITI.

KRYLONS COLOR CHARTS

RUSTOS COLOR CHARTS

RED DEVIL COLOR CHARTS

NOT TO MENTION THE CANS....

GHOSTBUSTERS

HAMBURGER HILL

BEVERLY HILLS COP

AND OTHER MOVIES FOR SOME REASON THAT ARE WAY BETTER THAT I CANT RECALL

BREAKDANCING

ADIDAS DESIGNS

PACMAN

NINTENDO

ATARI

AND VIOLENCE AND HIJACKINGS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

THE IRAN IRAQ WAR

THE AFGAHNISTAN INVASION

THE HOLY WAR

THE PALESTINIEN WAR

THE CIVIL WAR IN LEBONAN

THE COLD WAR

THE WAR ON DRUGS

THE INVASION OF PANAMA

THE INVASION OF GRENADA

MY FIRST TIME PAINTING SOMTHING WITH AEROSOL I SHOULDNT OF

MY FIRST KISS

MY FIRST TIME GETTING HIGH

MY FIRST TIME FLYING AROUND THE WORLD BY MYSELF

MY FIRST SKATEBOARD

MY FIRST PUNK ROCK TAPE

MY FIRST TIME CUTTING CLASS

AND MY FIRST TIME SEEING A NAKED WOMEN

Jimmy'Zs how many of you cocksmokers had a pair of those pants with the velcro belt closing thingee or at least a t-shirt with a big ass Z on it with that oldschool beach wagon with the surfboard? oh yeah cant front on triangle Gotcha stickers if you lived thru the 80s you had to have a gotcha sticker on one of your school notebook or what about fucking sideout sport or bodyglove ..people would have that side of their hair stuck up fucking your pants had to be cuffed and tight on the bottom and canvas hightops were the shit whether its some airwalks vans , visions or some fucking chuck taylors bitch. and cereal box had better toys in that shit and you didnt have to mail order that crap for 3 box ups symbols or whatever .id have to admit the 80s were a funny time of my life maybe of the fact i was living from the age of 1 to 10 straight out flat on that decade for music for me it was about def leopard, quiet riot and some other funny hair metal shit. il have to admit hip hop was dope in the eighties but i had no interest of it till i was 15 in the middle 90's.

now its fucking 2001 this decade staright out fucking sucks so far but who knows till you get to 2010 then ill hit you back up on the deally about the goshdarned 3 decade of my fucking life ...ladies and gents....

:crazy:

What about the Exploited?

The eighties were amazing for this guy. I was co-sponsored by Hutch BMX and Rockville BMX for ramp riding and dirt jumping. I had a steady girlfriend whom I cheated on constantly and got away with it. I had a fake ID for the clubs. And I didn't give a shit about school and I still graduated. What more could a teenage boy ask for? Oh yeah... a car. I wish I had a car. I did have a scooter though. Which I guess was better in some respects.

Archived