valentines day

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My last two relationships bubbled up around Valentine's Day. A week ago I became involved with what's quite possibly the third in a row. It's odd.

It's always like "Well, should I get her something or is it too soon?". I have decided not to buy anything, but I am making a Flash e-card for her involving Tommy Lee and a baboon.

Originally posted by DeathDealer@Feb 15 2005, 02:47 PM

for valentines day, my maz busted in my mouth, mmmmmmmmmm liquized children.

Your like a female version of tease. It's kind of scary really.

Anyway my valentines was fine. I spent it groaning in bed recovering from the drunken fiasco this weekend brought. No girly. No problems.

Originally posted by RoboThruster+Feb 15 2005, 04:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoboThruster - Feb 15 2005, 04:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DeathDealer@Feb 15 2005, 02:47 PM

for valentines day, my maz busted in my mouth, mmmmmmmmmm liquized  children.

Your like a female version of tease. It's kind of scary really.

[/b]

DON'T HATE!

Originally posted by krie@Feb 21 2005, 09:12 AM

^^

I dont understand ?

This shirt, designed by ThinkGeek Love Labs® makes an especially good gift to one you love or love to confuse, depending on their knowledge of hex and Internet lore.

History of 'All Your Base'

1. Toaplan creates the Zero Wing video game.

2. Toaplan releases a port for the Sega Genesis console with the addition of an intro scene, which is then translated into english (very poorly) and released in the United States.

3. Toaplan goes out of business.

4. Someone from a Zany Video Game Quotes website notices the poor translation, and highlights the game.

5. Overclocked.org does a humorous voiceover of the Zero Wing intro in a fake Wayne Newton voice.

6. Dozens of game-related messageboards begin to post quotes from the parody, and images altered to show the phrase.

7. Most of the threads lose interest and die off quickly as the trend is pronounced dead countless times.

8. The Flash movie/video is released with images from the threads and music taken from the origional game someone had added the phrase "all your base" to.

9. AYB explosively expands to the general (non game messageboard-reading) public.

10. The origional site for the video is shut down within hours due to excessive traffic, and moves to PlanetStarsiege.

11. Lycos ponders how "All your Base" was transformed from obscurity to a top 50 search practically overnight.

12. Mainstream media begin to notice the trend, and stories appear in Time Magazine, USA Today, Fox News, The Los Angeles Times, Tech TV, Wired, and many others.

13. As the 'remix' used in the video goes from 58 hits a day to several thousand per day, mp3.com notices the track has been ripped directly from the video game and pulls the music off their site due to copyright violations. It is later returned unchanged.

14. The trend continues to grow as it expands into nearly every corner of the web.

15. Large websites like Angelfire and Hewlett Packard sneak "all your base" references into their designs.

16. "All Your Base" is pronounced dead several times every day, yet it's 15 minutes of fame continue for some reason...

example of dialouge from game:

In A.D. 2101

War was beginning.

Captain: What happen ?

Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.

Operator: We get signal.

Captain: What !

Operator: Main screen turn on.

Captain: It's You !!

Cats: How are you gentlemen !!

Cats: All your base are belong to us.

Cats: You are on the way to destruction.

Captain: What you say !!

Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Cats: HA HA HA HA ....

Captain: Take off every 'zig' !!

Captain: You know what you doing.

Captain: Move 'zig'.

Captain: For great justice.

colors:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/ref_color_tryit.asp?hex=FF0000