valentines day

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, the one i want to be with is so fucking far away from me, and this new guy i meet was a total fiasco, so i'm spending Valentine's day with an ex, who happens to be one of my good friends. THE FUCKIN IRONY. Yea now that i think about it, i never really had a steady boyfriend during this time of the year.

Originally posted by fatalist+Feb 5 2005, 10:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Feb 5 2005, 10:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Feb 5 2005, 08:07 AM

I made her a valentines day card out of construction paper and different noodles. Like in elementary school.

I LIKE THIS IDEA.

[/b]

The Leader - 1

12oz ladies - 0

im chillin with this girl that im digging on but she doesnt really like the idea of valentines day so i dont know. ill hook her up with some stuff anyway but im just gonna have to make sure none of it was bought, well see what happens. will definately be fun though.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Feb 5 2005, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Feb 5 2005, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarahyoulose@Feb 5 2005, 01:02 AM

SIGH

Valentine's Day always gets me blue

I have NEVER had a date on Valentines... whats wrong with me? ....

Becauese you're a fucking lose r that;s why.....

[/b]

well there's an oxymoron if i heard one

Originally posted by styxx119@Feb 5 2005, 12:49 PM

me and my girl just broke up.. on our 2 month anni.. :( its pretty wack, ill buy myself some caronas instead of gifts this year

that happend to me last month with a girl i was in a relationship with

for four years... i feel your pain. :crap:

fuck valentines :hatred:

Originally posted by LENS@Feb 5 2005, 02:55 PM

I'm going to watch my checking account get cleaned out. My gf's birthday AND valetines day fall about a day apart from one another.

Yah

Yah, my bday is on the 13th, but my boy knows better than to jip me out of a gift. I best be getting two presents! Haha.

I dont really know what I want for Valentines Day. Im not into fancy dinners, I dont want anything art based. I think I just want him to buy me pretty lingerie (NO GIFT CERTIFICATES, thats a huge no-no. Guys, never buy a girl a giftcertificate to Victorias Secret) and to have a room alone for a night or two so we can get some serious humping on. Yes, that would be very nice.