Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatcappycap

ssssshhhhhhhhhh!

buahahahaha i dont know if i should laugh or take this guy serious lmao.!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaa better than coupe lmao dude just unplug ur keyboard an delete your account. if ur so damn good lets see your work. "str8 from the sick1"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya i saw the new stuff up there it was FOS and some other guy i think and i was gunna flic it on the way back to my house but by the time i got back it had already been buffed

ok what the fuck are some of you people thinking?? Doing the railroad bridge the day after it was buffed and had been running 6+ months was kinda shady but im not going to get heated about it. But what the fuck motivated "chut" (whatever the fuck that means) and mega (get your own name) to go over that super hot jager spot, which he painted big as fuck and took you guys 2 fucking people to go over only 3/4 of it?? What the fuck, learn some fucking respect kids. Ecas sidebusting it is just as bad as well. If i were you fos kids id be watching your backs because moves like this is going to piss some people off.

that chut and fos kids are fucking dumb..

hey guys guess what,,, painting over that buff mark that para had for a while is pretty fucking gay.. YOURE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE NEWS FOR IT FUCKBAGS.. i think the authorities are smarter then that! they know you just want fame.

you guys are faggoty toys... and that highway spot.. whatever it is.. jager.. that was a pretty gay move as well..

and from what i can tell that ecas kid is SO WACK.. nice letters buddy who gave them to you?? get your own shit fag face..

this generation (and beyond) of graffiti sucks.. at least 90% of it.. you fucking douche bags.. im going to kill someone!!

i punch pregnant bitches for free... bitches!! nigger lovers!!

before the niggerific louisiannaville toys get emotional and butthurt about all this.. i dont want you to think im para..

because im not... i write shor.. and like i said before.. i punch preggo bitches for free.. and for fun.

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Apr 8 2005, 12:48 AM

ok what the fuck are some of you people thinking?? Doing the railroad bridge the day after it was buffed and had been running 6+ months was kinda shady but im not going to get heated about it. But what the fuck motivated "chut" (whatever the fuck that means) and mega (get your own name) to go over that super hot jager spot, which he painted big as fuck and took you guys 2 fucking people to go over only 3/4 of it?? What the fuck, learn some fucking respect kids. Ecas sidebusting it is just as bad as well. If i were you fos kids id be watching your backs because moves like this is going to piss some people off.

exactly what i was thinking

Originally posted by casensitive4@Apr 8 2005, 01:17 AM

that chut and fos kids are fucking dumb..

hey guys guess what,,, painting over that buff mark that para had for a while is pretty fucking gay.. YOURE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE NEWS FOR IT FUCKBAGS.. i think the authorities are smarter then that! they know you just want fame.

you guys are faggoty toys... and that highway spot.. whatever it is.. jager.. that was a pretty gay move as well..

and from what i can tell that ecas kid is SO WACK.. nice letters buddy who gave them to you?? get your own shit fag face..

this generation (and beyond) of graffiti sucks.. at least 90% of it.. you fucking douche bags.. im going to kill someone!!

i punch pregnant bitches for free... bitches!! nigger lovers!!

what an angry kid