ssssshhhhhhhhhh!

fatcappycap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by causinpanic@Apr 8 2005, 07:33 PM

haha this shit is fucking stupid go ahead an close. an for all the side busting no talent wack bomb toy bitchs quit fuckin painting please. the only people that are puttin in work that should be alot to put in work would be tear,term,jager (kids aight seen a new thing today) an para but havent seen him in a bit... thats all i can think of right now you mutherfuckers are wack stop fuckin paintin! stay up the guys i named. an be safe because these fuckin toys just made this city catch fire.

i completly agree. seems like all the toys like this city because when they throw there shit up on the walls you cant tell a difference in shittyness. it looks bad with the toy ass bombs on it and even with out its shit. dont get me wrong. this city could look nice. i think its just the people in it. with there pain in the ass attitudes. i was gunna give props to F.o.s. crue for that roller. but any dick head can do a roller on a chill wall. and for side bustin and goin over jager i hope you all get crossed out. as far as im concerned this thred can be closed, and louisville will never have a scene again as long as the toys got paint in there mits. fuck this thred. hate on. :king:

Originally posted by Im Broke+Apr 9 2005, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Im Broke - Apr 9 2005, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-causinpanic@Apr 8 2005, 07:33 PM

haha this shit is fucking stupid go ahead an close. an for all the side busting no talent wack bomb toy bitchs quit fuckin painting please. the only people that are puttin in work that should be alot to put in work would be tear,term,jager (kids aight seen a new thing today) an para but havent seen him in a bit... thats all i can think of right now you mutherfuckers are wack stop fuckin paintin! stay  up the guys i named. an be safe because these fuckin toys just made this city catch fire.

i completly agree. seems like all the toys like this city because when they throw there shit up on the walls you cant tell a difference in shittyness. it looks bad with the toy ass bombs on it and even with out its shit. dont get me wrong. this city could look nice. i think its just the people in it. with there pain in the ass attitudes. i was gunna give props to F.o.s. crue for that roller. but any dick head can do a roller on a chill wall. and for side bustin and goin over jager i hope you all get crossed out. as far as im concerned this thred can be closed, and louisville will never have a scene again as long as the toys got paint in there mits. fuck this thred. hate on. :king:

[/b]

jesus, everyone needs to stop hatin, this thred culd be fuckin dope if people would stop bashin on eachother, and these toys u are talking about, im one of them, im sory my shits not "worth" a shit right now, im just fuckin coming out so shut the fuck up and give shit time, im happy with my work, i dont listen to half of u lame ass whiny motherfuckers about how toys should stop painting, becuz you all have your thumbs in your anal cavitys and u cant get them out cuz u sit on your shit like its fukin king material. this city does look nice, the people in it are fuckin cool, and that jager had made beef back in the day with FOS when they had rolled a wall, and JAGER was MAKE at the time, he went right over the FOS roller, so REALIZE THAT, AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, ITS NOT IN YOUR BUISNESS.

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :hatred:

"an for all the side busting no talent wack bomb toy bitchs quit fuckin painting please."..... takes fuckin balls to paint hot spots, but when the spot is on a fuckin highway.....think about this....the next day when your talkin flicks of it, and u watch and see how many fuckin cars pass by, you'll understand that it takes the balls of all to paint a spot that is fuckin constantly in motion, u try it if ur so worried about your precious walls

if u disagree with me then go ahead, your only in fuckin denial, cuz the only way this city is gona rise, we all need to start hitting more an more spots, hot or not, but we all need to get noticed more an more at a rising pace, instead of sittin here and bein assholes to other writers, the only reason why we write is so we can see them an be like, shitttt, u kno whos ben there when u see their name on a wall, or a train, or a building, or a fuckin overpass, sure yea people see our shit and are like oh MY GOD VANDALISM, CALL 911, THE GRAFFITI VANDALS MIGHT STILL BE AROUND, AND MIGHT HAVE A CON--..CON..CO..CON CONCEALED WEAPON....SHIT, they dont give a fuck about our art, so we need to take into consideration how hard it was to do the spot or how good or shitty it looks, becuz otherwise no one will RESPect anything anyomre, our thoughts will get outa hand on everyones work.

RESPect everyones work, its fuckin art, even if it does make u wana land on your neck when u jump off the roof of your house after seein it cuz it was so bad. get out there and make the city look better, like doug said. listen to that man...and if u think that someone was bad when they went over someone elses piece, make sure that u kno they had beef with em, b4 u go on bashing them sayin they had no reason they did, most likely they did, or they were just burinin, and then u can go ahead with your comments that are never needed.

im sry if i offended anyone, im sory i hurt your precious fragile feelings

thats my thoughts that i couldnt keep in any longer.

wwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.............seriously took so long to read all that shit...and i no im jus adden to it but look...people are starten to put in some work aorund here...most of um are toys but there are SOME that arent...and for the toys, stay on some walls no one is gonna see till ya get better...dont make our city loook so shitty...the FOS roller went over the BARB and KASM shit 2 days afer it was done but it had been dicked so thats not really a problem...that JAGER was the first thing i had seen of him and they were definetaly wrong for dissen it...adn the PARA bridge...their shit ALREADY got buffed...them doing it had no point they should have waited SOME time...instead of "writers" here haven beef, they need to work together...i didnt think the city could look any worse but i guess u all prooved me wrong.from a regular person who doesnt write point of veiw, our city looks bad because we have graf in it AND from a writers point of veiw our city looks bad because of the graf that we have in it.WE LOOSE EITHER WAY....whatever fuck it im talken too much...

who the fuck are you to steal my flicks? wtf erase that shyt u moron!!!!!!!!!!!!! fight real crime u can delete that denz "dark" now! thank you get your own flicks. ill change the fotango pass now sorry! its not that im mad about it im savin all the flicks i have for a reason an im gonna start a bomb ass thread that these busters cant post on. thanks ill appreciate that =)

i dont know what it is about you kids, but you've all seriously got heads like bricks.

you should have taken the advice of the thread title and kept your mouths shut.

now keep your city off my board. the next one will be deleted without warning.