ssssshhhhhhhhhh!

fatcappycap

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Apr 8 2005, 12:47 PM

and for all of u out there who think para is a god for that spot, he wasn't the first to hit it. there was an asp up there before that para.

and don't take this as if i am doggy on para cuz i got nothing but respect for him

*but did he jock the spot the day after the asp was buffed?

it was buffed get over it. once its buffed it dont fuckin matter and your not jocking nothing from nobody

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theretimeislimited...+Apr 8 2005, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theretimeislimited... - Apr 8 2005, 09:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casensitive4@Apr 8 2005, 01:17 AM

that chut and fos kids are fucking dumb..

hey guys guess what,,, painting over that buff mark that para had for a while is pretty fucking gay.. YOURE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE NEWS FOR IT FUCKBAGS.. i think the authorities are smarter then that! they know you just want fame.

you guys are faggoty toys... and that highway spot.. whatever it is.. jager.. that was a pretty gay move as well..

and from what i can tell that ecas kid is SO WACK.. nice letters buddy who gave them to you?? get your own shit fag face..

this generation (and beyond) of graffiti sucks.. at least 90% of it.. you fucking douche bags.. im going to kill someone!!

i punch pregnant bitches for free... bitches!! nigger lovers!!

it wasn't about fame jackass it was about taking it to the city so shut the fuck up homo

[/b]

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Apr 8 2005, 09:55 AM

Originally posted by casensitive4@Apr 8 2005, 01:24 AM

before the niggerific louisiannaville toys get emotional and butthurt about all this.. i dont want you to think im para..

because im not... i write shor.. and like i said before.. i punch preggo bitches for free.. and for fun.

:hatred: you dumb hick ass fuck you better be lucky you live on the farm wit ma and pa in inbred,kentucky...cause you get fucked up for the nigger comments alone

...but then again your girl was swallowing my niggerific dick last night..betty lou loves the cock....:hatred:

<!--QuoteBegin-beelkaemoney@Apr 8 2005, 10:10 AM

fuck casensensitive....yo do graff right..who you think started this shit??..a bunch of niggers..spics..and nigger lovin white kids from a real city...so i guess that does mean you love us niggers..spics..chinks..and all that shit right..

:hatred:FUCK YOU PUSSY:hatred:

ps..my bad for gettin all shitty on your thread but i dont stand for stupid ass comments from stupid peeps like that..

hey YOU ARE A NIGGER... STRAIGHT UP.. BLACK NIGGER COON.. I HATE BLACK PEOPLE STARTING WITH YOU..

i love chinks.. i love asian people.. and niggers didnt start graffiti! fuck that! even if they did i dont respect them for it

fuck you guys.. im not even in kentucky.. im up north! whore!

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Apr 8 2005, 01:10 PM

fuck casensensitive....yo do graff right..who you think started this shit??..a bunch of niggers..spics..and nigger lovin white kids from a real city...so i guess that does mean you love us niggers..spics..chinks..and all that shit right..

:hatred:FUCK YOU PUSSY:hatred:

ps..my bad for gettin all shitty on your thread but i dont stand for stupid ass comments from stupid peeps like that..

yeeee fuck casesensetive u fuckin whore :burn:.... hu hu hu im casesensetive hu huhu i punch pregnant bitches, huh huh hu i need a new pair of jockeys cuz i just shat mine cuz im so cool on this thread hu huh huh huh

do us all a favor and keep your gay coments to your own faget thoughts, u dont make any points so dont fuckin talk, u dont know who u are talkin about, fuckin a wahl piece of shit bitch :hatred: :hatred: :burn:

hahaha..where up north..im coming to see you....you dont make since..do some research you fuckin yokel..im sure a REAL writer knows where this shit started..HAHA up north..never in a million years would you get away with that shit up NORTH..talkin that shit to your dog dont count fucker...im done with this your just some wanna be cool guy..knowin you been fuckin your sister since she was 12..ewww...

tell johnny the pig i said hee haw...PUSSY!!!!

how the fuck can you knock a kid for hitting a spot the day after it got buffed... the night after it was in the newspaper? the only thing that would've made it better is if it was in the middle of the day.

chut also hit up the spot that POW got on the base of the bridge the in a completely different style but it got buffed before anyone flicked it.

so fuck you. OPM and FOS are the trillest crews in the city. and they will both merk you.

Originally posted by dougmalarky@Apr 8 2005, 03:49 PM

all anyone ever does is bitch bout how shitty this city is.  if its that shitty get out there and make it better

:gaga: : i hate this city

this is fuckin louisville, what the fuck....anyone who bitches about how they hate this city are fuckin whiny bitches, and they dont know what they are talking about. godam, this city is fuckin beautiful, i dont know why anyone would ever hate this place, its the writers home, i wouldnt live anywhere else. look at all the runned down shit, its fuckin beauty, the nest where the break dark is, i love that shit, the bum station / village, philly's house, the yards, ..... its where we live so think about it

ehh dull blue xtal is my sn if neone wants to say whats up

im out about to bomb like vietnam....

my tags are quick and then i steps to the exit

SOMe wack crook stole my black book and i know who took it

i kno his own tag cuz the fag writes his name crooked

artifacts from the wrong sides of da tracks

artifacts.bmp

haha this shit is fucking stupid go ahead an close. an for all the side busting no talent wack bomb toy bitchs quit fuckin painting please. the only people that are puttin in work that should be alot to put in work would be tear,term,jager (kids aight seen a new thing today) an para but havent seen him in a bit... thats all i can think of right now you mutherfuckers are wack stop fuckin paintin! stay up the guys i named. an be safe because these fuckin toys just made this city catch fire.

damn ive been away for a while and it seiruosly took me about a 1/2 hour to get through 2 pages

how can you hate on kids trying to write, all you faggots are mad cuz they need fucking room to put their shit up,

it takes balls to do spots like that,

and im sick of these random ass kids coming out of the woodwork, talking now they there shits gotting painted on...

and dont be talking about watching backs, thats just gay