ssssshhhhhhhhhh!

fatcappycap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok what the fuck are some of you people thinking?? Doing the railroad bridge the day after it was buffed and had been running 6+ months was kinda shady but im not going to get heated about it. But what the fuck motivated "chut" (whatever the fuck that means) and mega (get your own name) to go over that super hot jager spot, which he painted big as fuck and took you guys 2 fucking people to go over only 3/4 of it?? What the fuck, learn some fucking respect kids. Ecas sidebusting it is just as bad as well. If i were you fos kids id be watching your backs because moves like this is going to piss some people off.

that chut and fos kids are fucking dumb..

hey guys guess what,,, painting over that buff mark that para had for a while is pretty fucking gay.. YOURE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE NEWS FOR IT FUCKBAGS.. i think the authorities are smarter then that! they know you just want fame.

you guys are faggoty toys... and that highway spot.. whatever it is.. jager.. that was a pretty gay move as well..

and from what i can tell that ecas kid is SO WACK.. nice letters buddy who gave them to you?? get your own shit fag face..

this generation (and beyond) of graffiti sucks.. at least 90% of it.. you fucking douche bags.. im going to kill someone!!

i punch pregnant bitches for free... bitches!! nigger lovers!!

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Apr 8 2005, 12:48 AM

ok what the fuck are some of you people thinking?? Doing the railroad bridge the day after it was buffed and had been running 6+ months was kinda shady but im not going to get heated about it. But what the fuck motivated "chut" (whatever the fuck that means) and mega (get your own name) to go over that super hot jager spot, which he painted big as fuck and took you guys 2 fucking people to go over only 3/4 of it?? What the fuck, learn some fucking respect kids. Ecas sidebusting it is just as bad as well. If i were you fos kids id be watching your backs because moves like this is going to piss some people off.

exactly what i was thinking

Originally posted by casensitive4@Apr 8 2005, 01:17 AM

hey guys guess what,,, painting over that buff mark that para had for a while is pretty fucking gay.. YOURE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE NEWS FOR IT FUCKBAGS.. i think the authorities are smarter then that! they know you just want fame.

you guys are faggoty toys... and that highway spot.. whatever it is.. jager.. that was a pretty gay move as well..

and from what i can tell that ecas kid is SO WACK.. nice letters buddy who gave them to you?? get your own shit fag face..

this generation (and beyond) of graffiti sucks.. at least 90% of it.. you fucking douche bags.. im going to kill someone!!

what an angry kid

it wasn't about fame jackass it was about taking it to the city so shut the fuck up homo

and for all of u out there who think para is a god for that spot, he wasn't the first to hit it. there was an asp up there before that para.

and don't take this as if i am doggy on para cuz i got nothing but respect for him

*but did he jock the spot the day after the asp was buffed?

because of all the mass hyseria and anger and confusion, i deceided to take these matters into my own hands, now please, follow along with me, and hold hands and sit down around this campfire with me and sing with me.....(later on we can me smores)

......................................................................................................... ;)

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya

Oh lord, kumbaya

Someone’s singing lord, kumbaya

Oh lord, kumbayah

Someone’s laughing, lord, kumbaya

Oh lord, kumbaya

Someone’s crying, lord, kumbaya

Oh lord, kumbaya

there now we all feel better....

so now everyone can just shut the fuck up

OUT TO BOMB LIKE VIETNAM

OH.... AND A CHUT< is LIKE A SWEET BIKE

i think i seen mega, shes a hot female writer so i would think twice bout wat u say to her, adam an eve wana make sex with mega[attachmentid=12209]

chut_4_real.bmp

Originally posted by casensitive4@Apr 8 2005, 01:24 AM

before the niggerific louisiannaville toys get emotional and butthurt about all this.. i dont want you to think im para..

because im not... i write shor.. and like i said before.. i punch preggo bitches for free.. and for fun.

:hatred: you dumb hick ass fuck you better be lucky you live on the farm wit ma and pa in inbred,kentucky...cause you get fucked up for the nigger comments alone

...but then again your girl was swallowing my niggerific dick last night..betty lou loves the cock....:hatred:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN U FUCK STICK..JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST YUR ANGRY

and for all of u out there who think para is a god for that spot, he wasn't the first to hit it. there was an asp up there before that para.

and don't take this as if i am doggy on para cuz i got nothing but respect for him

*but did he jock the spot the day after the asp was buffed?

[/quote

what ever man that was a crazy fucking thing to do. he has got more balls than anyone right now in louisville

fuck casensensitive....yo do graff right..who you think started this shit??..a bunch of niggers..spics..and nigger lovin white kids from a real city...so i guess that does mean you love us niggers..spics..chinks..and all that shit right..

:hatred:FUCK YOU PUSSY:hatred:

ps..my bad for gettin all shitty on your thread but i dont stand for stupid ass comments from stupid peeps like that..