Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatcappycap

ssssshhhhhhhhhh!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by causinpanic@Mar 16 2005, 05:11 AM

man i will have nightmares of seeing the SAME SHIT i jus seen so many ill never forget this kids style dude get real quit paintin peoples back yards or alleys.

Pussy aint shit in nobodies back yard! You still have yet to post one of your counterfeits that people can actually make out.

I only wish I had it easy as you in the middle of nowere with mad time on my hands to do whatever and no cops (or anybody else) to be seen. And you still aint got shit! Not that skill means shit cause even if you painted like Esteme you would still be an imposter!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

One more thing... half the shit I posted aint even in my city. But feel free to ask about my rep in Philly! (like you don't know). :rolleyes:

oh my god shut the fuck up

you two argue like a bickering ass 60-year-old gay couple shit

WHY DONT YOU MEET UP AND HAVE A FUCKING KNIFE FIGHT SO WHOEVER DIES WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WHOEVER LIVES WILL KEEP THE NAME????

THANK YOU FOR RUINING THIS THREAD because you think your little 12oz prophet posts make a fuckin defference in the real world.

BOTH OF YOUR STYLES ARE GENERIC AND POSESS NO FLAVOR ANYWAY!

I HATE THIS FUCKIN PLACE DIE LOUISVILLE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

HA,HA, Fuck you! What if I was writin your name actin like I was you???

I got that knife! I got other shit too.

Tell douschbag come through. Bet my soldiers catch him before I ever even see him!!!

Originally posted by dougmalarky@Mar 15 2005, 09:55 PM

yo

all i got was cp or gp i cant figure out the last letter.........

anybody have any really old ecas flicks from back in the anvil days?

and please stop all the shit talking i'll even make a thread just for u guys h/o be right back with the link...........

YOU ASKED FOR IT.

eba00338462f00000199.jpg

a close up ON THE FUCKIN ROOF HOW CLOSE U WANT ME TO GET NOW?

yea louisville is in the middle of no where an sick hasnt been in the news a couple times an in the newspaper a couple times HES NOT HOT AT ALL. you fuckin moron come to scribble this year I FUCKIN DARE YOU BITCH. an bring your ARMY with you lmao. i bet u wont touch sick.

IM SO GLAD THIS CITY IS CHILL. =\

Everytime you post a fake I'm gonna post the real...

Picture753.jpg

Picture758.jpg

You got a big mouth don't get caught sleepin!

sf1 pm me an ill give u sicks aim so u can hit him up on that an drop the thread ill delete the flicks if u agree to do the same.

You delete the fakes first and I'll delete mine. No problem.

will do in a sec when i get back ima post these then leave but will return later, LIV 215 thats my dude he wouldnt have a problem smackin sissy sik upside his head for nothing. sorry just had to say that but no more beef between us on the thread...flicks as i promised.

eba00338462f00000016.jpg

eba00338462f00000017.jpg

eba00338462f00000018.jpg

eba00338462f00000019.jpg

eba00338462f00000020.jpg

eba00338462f00000021.jpg

i know these are old as shit but im almost positive these havent been posted an most of u havent seen before, we have been sittin back on these for quite some time now. hella old enjoy =)

wwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww............THAT was interesting...anywazzzzzz i found a coupla new things today n ima flik um soon...coup,ecas,jose,jpeg,dyne...and stop with all the NONlouisville flicks...