Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CARRY A GUN

taggerbombing is a hardcore hobby, most writers who dont pack a gun die within the first few years of taggerbombing

hey from my experince with the cops ha ha this is a funny story me and my cuzz both like to smoke weed anyway we were totally fucc'd stoned outta our trees plus coughmedicine (we buy tha cheep alcohal ) then we both like woah dude we got up and got sum paint sum gas and some other items to destoy HAHAHA (we crayzeee) so we go out an just start hittin eveything up wit paint we pass we then see my old homie from my crew an we go an shit in a box pour some gas on it and light it on sum dudes doorstep then head home 4 sum eggz hahaha we went to tha park hit it wit some paint then light up tha garbage can and walk down the street egging the rest of the houses..... oh and this was all on my block from my house 2..... anyways we get home me an my cuzz an we chill smoke sum blunt an chill wit a bag of doritos chips an sleep........ in tha moring me an him go outside have a smoke an shyt anyway a cop goes by my house an we like thinkin ok it aint 4 us and mutha fucka baccz up an pulls up 2 my house asks my name an gets me an my cuzz say if we go clean up the graffiti and shit we will be alright so we cleaned up the graff on tha house but we got off with the egging and he never ask'd bout tha shitty fire box lol so we dident say nuttin an my buddy that we came accross that night the cops went to get him i called him so he could bring up some weed he brought it an his pipe ready b4 tha cop came 2 get him an so when we were through tha clean up we went home an got high again it was the most funnyist shit ever happen 2 me

yo, i started maybe a year and a half ago, but started getting into it maybe halfway through that time period.

I mainly do my stuff with one or two other kids.

One kid is just a little better then me, but its because i refuse to bite stuff, where he just takes whatever he can.

the other kid just kind of learns from me, but he dosent really take advice when i try to help him.

i really dont know what to do, i study all the artists in RI but i dont learn shit, and its impossible to meet other artists. i dont want to be a biter but my throwups come out like shit, and i wouldnt even want to desecrate a wall with a "peice".

What the fuck do i do?

Originally posted by shady67@Mar 5 2006, 06:35 PM

hey from my experince with the cops ha ha this is a funny story me and my cuzz both like to smoke weed anyway we were totally fucc'd stoned outta our trees plus coughmedicine (we buy tha cheep alcohal ) then we both like woah dude we got up and got sum paint sum gas and some other items to destoy HAHAHA (we crayzeee) so we go out an just start hittin eveything up wit paint we pass we then see my old homie from my crew an we go an shit in a box pour some gas on it and light it on sum dudes doorstep then head home 4 sum eggz hahaha we went to tha park hit it wit some paint then light up tha garbage can and walk down the street egging the rest of the houses..... oh and this was all on my block from my house 2..... anyways we get home me an my cuzz an we chill smoke sum blunt an chill wit a bag of doritos chips an sleep........ in tha moring me an him go outside have a smoke an shyt anyway a cop goes by my house an we like thinkin ok it aint 4 us and mutha fucka baccz up an pulls up 2 my house asks my name an gets me an my cuzz say if we go clean up the graffiti and shit we will be alright so we cleaned up the graff on tha house but we got off with the egging and he never ask'd bout tha shitty fire box lol so we dident say nuttin an my buddy that we came accross that night the cops went to get him i called him so he could bring up some weed he brought it an his pipe ready b4 tha cop came 2 get him an so when we were through tha clean up we went home an got high again it was the most funnyist shit ever happen 2 me

is that whole thing one fucking sentance... your an idiot "."

may have said already..

start simple learn your structure before you try complex styles.

dont try to use mulituple corolrs if yur letters suck,all u are doing is making a mess.

paint for yourself fuc everyone else.

to me painting is a love not a trendy fad.

study other writers style an incoprate what u like but dont match it line for line.

use your own flair.

if you are out fo fame quit now.

if you get stoped by police dont act hard or stupid it only makes it harder for u. cops are only doing there job.

if your are the one person that claims to all u ate cops u are the first one to call 911 when ur big mouth get u into shit.

domnt expet skil to come over night takes time.

even some of the sickest writer have shitty handstyes.

usin words like tagger and tag are supid , use some common sense.

and if all else fails grab a rope and chair. place one end of rope on trr stsnd on chsir plsc otther end of rope sround neck. jump off chsir.....now jst die slresdy

racking paint.

i'm new to it so when i steal paint i peel the barcodes off to be safe, it takes long so i only get 2 cans at a time.

Is this neccessary? can i just stuff them in my pants and not set off the alarm?

p.s. different people i ask tell me different things, so i dont know who to believe

Originally posted by shady67@Mar 5 2006, 06:35 PM

ur an idiot.

I forgot where I saved this from or who wrote it, but here it is anyway. . .

How to reduce the risk of getting caught:

Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.

-Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.

-Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.

-Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!

-The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.

-Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.

-Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).

-Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away.

-Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.

-Always have an excuse or alibi ready.

when you rack and you've got a shitload of cans. don't bring all those cans with you on one night of bombing. make that shit worthwhile. have a set number of cans you'll kill every week of the month so that you'll be able to paint and not have to rack the again the whole month. so that you won't burn out your racks and next time you go there to rack up they'll have a fresh supply.

Racking is scary i havn't done it yet but i might soon coz i'm gettin my friend to help me get markers always rack with someone else and if you havnt been seen loitering by something it is less suss don't tell your parents what you write they WILL NARK ON YOU!!!!!! other than that only bomb on really crap peices of peeps you have never heard of and you don't like if it is good respect it and don't trash the environment put your stuff in a bin if it is marker and someone elses for cans. :king: :haha: :clown2:

• 2 weeks later...