Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump this for those too lazy to get to the first page, lol.

Espo knows what he's talking about. peace.

except wasn't this written first by Upski from chiocage in Bomb The suburbs?

yeah i think it was but since I aint read the book for ten years(bomb the suburbs) that is.

i can't be sure

except wasn't this written first by Upski from chiocage in Bomb The suburbs?

yeah i think it was but since I aint read the book for ten years(bomb the suburbs) that is.

i can't be sure

oh my bad. lol, I've always thought it was espo's wise words. Ive never read the book so whatever.

Just to add what little I can to this thread...

For those of you who are interested in stenciling, here's my beginners bible

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12362

Everything you need to know so far as stenciling goes - I will update it in a month or so with more stuff.

H

P.S.

lol i have no idea why i wrote that....

stupid song is everywhere!

ROLLIN! PATROLLIN! SOMETHING! SOMETHING! SOMETHING! [dont know song to well] so yeah can anyone read my old post and give some info?

You just might be the most annoying cunt I've seen all week.

stop whoring.

man this is an awesome thread, i'm a toy and this is helping me out ALOT.

if any writers out there in the east victoria area, or even in melbourne, holler at me, i wanna get to know you guys. yo BK, if your there, we need to get together some time man!

shit, ya i just got done reading this all, im a toy, not going to lie, started writing a month or 2 ago, still ahvent got it all down, and im sure i won't for a long while either, i know it doesnt just happen over night, everything takes practice, and i suppose practice makes perfect; which most of you would probably agree. this has helped me out alot, i am lucky to have friends that hve been writing for a long time too, to help me out along the way, give advice.

which im lucky becuase alot of this shit i have heard from them, like i.e. dont go over somebodys shit, or respect most peoples shit, etc...

one more thing what does bite mean, i think i know but i am confused, which again i am a toy. another thing I agree with the " don't write on you hats, backpacks, school, etc... becuase i have seen alot of kids that have just started writing and they do that stupid shit, also they write on their "skateboards" too, and REP their shit, telling everyone what the "tag name is". Oh ya, has anybody thought of making a "What to Wear while out being an artist?"thread hahah jsut a thought.

man this is an awesome thread, i'm a toy and this is helping me out ALOT.

if any writers out there in the east victoria area, or even in melbourne, holler at me, i wanna get to know you guys. yo BK, if your there, we need to get together some time man!

• dont make desperate pleas like that. if you want to meet writers, make them WANT TO MEET YOU not the other way around.

• biting is when a writer copies another writers style.

• be prepared to change you word multiple times before you break out of the status of "toy"

in my personal oppinion, you know your not a toy when you start being cautious about who you tell your word to and who you show your flicks to

What to Wear while out being an artist?"thread hahah jsut a thought.

where whatever the fuck you want really. just try not draw alot of attention towards yourself. fit in with the "public"

shit, ya i just got done reading this all, im a toy, not going to lie, started writing a month or 2 ago, still ahvent got it all down, and im sure i won't for a long while either, i know it doesnt just happen over night, everything takes practice, and i suppose practice makes perfect; which most of you would probably agree. this has helped me out alot, i am lucky to have friends that hve been writing for a long time too, to help me out along the way, give advice.

which im lucky becuase alot of this shit i have heard from them, like i.e. dont go over somebodys shit, or respect most peoples shit, etc...

one more thing what does bite mean, i think i know but i am confused, which again i am a toy. another thing I agree with the " don't write on you hats, backpacks, school, etc... becuase i have seen alot of kids that have just started writing and they do that stupid shit, also they write on their "skateboards" too, and REP their shit, telling everyone what the "tag name is". Oh ya, has anybody thought of making a "What to Wear while out being an artist?"thread hahah jsut a thought.

Biting simply means to copy somebody else.

but you know what? Most styles are bitten. Very few people have styles of their own, thats why everything looks the same. Browse through freight threads in metal heads and you'll see what i mean.

Just don't blatantly copy something, and claim it as your own.

Thanks for all the advice. Me and two of my friends just started doing this and im really glad I found this thread. I especially like the "Dont tag on small businesses" shit. I cant say how proud I am that people actually have morals and standards when it comes to this, and even though it wouldnt matter if you got caught whether you bombed a bridge or a corner store, its nice to know that people actually think this shit through.

I hate motherfuckers that come through and spray on my fence. I built a motherfuckin rock wall in the back of my house with my bare fuckin hands and some punk ass kids came by and sprayed it with purple paint! It wouldnt upset me if it was somethin dope but it was just some fuckin faggot kids puttin down letters like they really are thugs.

And I got some advice for the postwhorin homeschooled kid. Instead of sittin on here when youre bored start fuckin sketchin in your book when youre bored. This forum is gonna get you nowhere if you dont take the time to do ya shit. No disrespect, I just got a foul mouth so dont take it the wrong way. Just channel more energy towards your art and dont worry about puttin your two cents in everywhere.

biting means

when your lips are wrapped around another's dick

and you don't know how to suck it (yet)

and maybe the bick is a little dig

so you bite it

ow

WTH? that's weird... a bit funny but strange... :confused:

the only advice i wish i would give to kids is STAY SIMPLE STAY SIMPLE

if your name is BET ONE for example

just do your tag with a simple B E T. not arrows, no thingamagigs, no weird curves

same thing with your peices and bombs, just stay simple simple simple simple

STAY SIMPLE!!! AND BE GANGSTA. IF SOME NIGGA HATES ON YOU FOR GRAFF, BANK HIM WITH YOUR SKATEBOARD AND YELL YOUR CREW BITCH. THEN PISS ON HIM AND RAPE HIS WIFE

Now toys can do as they please, elders won't stop them cause how you think everyone has come up? fucking around and fuckin up. But look find a spot that is covered and hard for people to find and paint the hell out of everything put handstyles everywhere. I do all handstyles durin lunch a big part of the art is blending in and divertion, Get quick and get out, peace.