The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest platapie

the hit and run stuff is what im ehre to see. i can go look in the other threads if iw anna see some dope pieces i wanna se bombign please.

faggot

Guest willy.wonka

hit and run is boring to me already...but in a sence...im appreciative.

anybody can go to some other thread to check out some dope shit, but the hawaii thread is where i want to find it.

hawaii just doesnt have it anymore.. few people try to do so, but it seems that everybody that "sucks" bashes on all of the good people UNLESS those good people are painting with them.

im just gonna stick with my comment above...." its not like the golden 90's " ... back when i was bombin..but i was in the bay area.. hittin up and down staircases and rooftops. freeways were always nice..shit, i bombed the police station in the day time. daytime bombin on the freeways. gangsters would crowd up in the middle of freeways during deadlock traffic and bomb.

itk and dis was a new generation to really fuck shit up for a while on this island. as my homie evasv likes to argue... it was either itk or dis to do the first 2tone burner on the freeway signs. am was puttin in work too. we were in highschool trying to bust murals.. not ugly tossups on the freeways..but we had them.

if you lower the standards of graffiti art, i think the standards are just plain shitty... everybody around the way talks about it.. everywhere graffiti is getting to be really ugly. you can piece, but you have to most ugliest of tags..im not saying everybody wants to be shitty... its just the standards are lowered.

its too plastic these days.. too much internet or somethin.

there was once upon a time in hawaii when everybody had smooth handstyle. now kids walk around asking you to tag on thier shirts and shit.

to me, bombin in hawaii is just too much heat.. everybody but some kids are known to the police.

every kid thats in highschool up in here, should take art classes.. go to lcc and take the oil painting class or somewhere.. make a better hawaii...a hawaii that kicks ass.it atemp'dis was 16 and he was painting pieces like reak. he was going to be the best, but he cared more for the art of fighting and money.

people like

reak, quest, klash, geces, katch, ozwego, anek, bogus, resk, beamr, float ,mean, soker, asen, destro, atack, areo, the whole 808 giants

3bm were here for a bit too

these people have been killin it for a while..then you saw people like tofu and geto..

i moved when these new people start to pop up. but when was finally convinced to get on the internet to check out 12oz.. there was a hawaii thread. when i came up on here i saw that everybody was biting... i swear it. i had a crowd of people around me telling me that these people are biting..

when i was in graffiti..people were terrified of being labelled a biter.

there are some new heads i like to look at, but its just not the same anymore. its like graffiti is a total new thing now and everybody is into it.

i dont know.. just trying to find some understanding through typing.

my penis just shriveled up.

on a serious note:

I would like to give a shout out to all those that support hawaii's graf scene. You know who you are. They have been here since day one: recording, flicking, documenting, bookworming, writing, creating venues that keep graf alive, teaching, emcees, bboys, djs, the stores, shops, the collectors, fellow artist, supporting family, and even law enforcement. I am reluctant to put names for obvious reasons but please note that in my book you are truly and, weirdly enough, ironically the reason that graf is still alive for us. And I say ironically because some of our own contemporary and ol' skool graf heads, including myself, can become very negative and sour... so on behalf of all my fellow natives with minds alike: Mahalos for all your support. You are appreciated.

Sincerely

Mr. Wego

Guest platapie

thats bullshit if its so easy and whatevers why dont you do it?

i liek seeign pieces but i mean you can piece up a spot and spend horus and shit and ill say its dope i liek mosta teh stuff you gusy do but sayign that you use to be killing and shti is a false fact caus eyou were never crushin liek doign all kinda crazy bombing and whatnots. fact of the matter is i fell off but im tryign to get back into it.

as for too much heat- what do you think graff is? its illegal theres gonna be heat buddy im sorry. if you wanan just paint pieces and stay in ditches and do legals thats fine i liek seeing soem pieces but dotn force yoru ways on these kids here. hawaii needs a good boming scene and peopel need to learn so keep rocking you shit kids.

the thing is GRAFFITI to you is pieceing and admireing you and yoru crews stuff. there are other opinons of what GRAFFIti is to them and to me its bomin and gettign up other wise you just look liek 808giants .they were gifted artist but no one respected them once they were just painting legals all the time.

basiclly im tryna say let tehm do there thing. and you do yours i mena its all painting. just because youve done things one way dosent mean its teh right way. there are diffrent ways to do things.

Originally posted by eyedunno+Feb 8 2005, 05:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eyedunno - Feb 8 2005, 05:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--=LaBone=-@Feb 5 2005, 11:42 PM

harmhk.jpg

harm hk

LABONE WHERES THE CREM FLIK TO THE RIGHT OF THIS

[/b]

didn't get that flick imma try to get tha rest of it theres tactic too